Chapter Three

Henry could not believe that this young woman had felt the way she did that saddened him, though he tried to pay her some compliments she should laughed them off.

" Ava! Believe me! There is honestly nothing wrong with you"! He tried again, Ava looked at him incredulously and answered " how do you know that"? Henry arched his eyes at her now, " because I know! I understand why sometimes you wanna hide your disability... you don't have to not with me"! Henry replys assuring her that she wasn't about judge her.

" A lot of the time I get misjudged because either I'm not normal or as people want to say it ..... I'm weird"! Ava admitted, Henry's hand flew straight to hers, " What! Someone's actually said that to you! That's disgusting"! Henry smiled, Ava's heart warmed a little by the shock of the electric pulse of warmth that shot though her left arm (her good arm) Ava smiled at him sweetly and repiled " that's any they call me that ... because I'm not one of them"! Henry senses that she struggles to accept her disability and decides to ask her. " Ava! He started now, I'm going to ask you a question and I want you to tell me the truth okay! .... do you struggle to accept your disability"? Henry approached it gently, Ava appreciated that more than anything. " Yes I do"! Ava admitted, " I...I've tried accepting it b.but I suggest can't"! Henry got up from his chair and levelled himself with her.

but I suggest can't"! Henry got up from his chair and levelled himself with her

" its no use me asking why then is there? .... you know what I think.... I think you've lost your confidence"! Henry smiled.

Ava could not deny it! He knew all along that she had ... maybe its him who can get her to accept the disability.

Henry knew it was going to be hard for her to do, " Let me help you get your confidence back,"! Henry said with a serious expression on his face.

" H...how"! Ava asked him.

" Don't worry about how ... leave it to me"! Henry winked.

" do you want me to take you back to the hotel now"? Henry asked feeling a little concerned that she might've been getting tired.

She nodded silently.

Henry opened the message app on his phone and typed a message to his brother Charlie.

Hi Charlie I'll be back in a short while just got to take someone back to their hotel ... sees you later H x

Shortly after Charlie answered with a smile emoji

Yeah that's fine hen! Sees you later C x

Henry's car was parked in the carpark Ava ckimbed in the front admiring the leather seats she'd never been in a car as luxurious as this.

Henry turned left out of the exit, " do you know where it is"? Ava asked thinking that he had heard of it before. Henry put his  hand reassuringly onto hers squeezing it gently " don't worry I'll have you there in no time"! He smiled with a chuckle in his voice.

" No absolutely not I'd rather safely to your hotel room then I know your safe"! Henry told her.

Ava kept quiet.

She turned her head away to look at the scene out of the window.

Henry was the cautious person when it came to anyone now he knew about her issue he could look into it more hoping to understand it more and what could help it.

As he drove her back to the hotel, Henry was trying to think of ways to improve her predicament (Cerebral palsy) he didn't want to give her too much he just wanted to give her that burst of confidence.

" What about swimming? Can you swim"? Henry asked.

" No but I could try"! Ava replied with a smile, Henry was pleased that he had found a activity that both of them could enjoy.

" Right then! Get yourself ready! Because you'll be having the time of your life in that swimming pool"! Henry told her with a gentle smile.

(I'm sorry this chapters abit short I'll do my best to make sure their longer in future @penneferofvenerburg 😘❤)