Napoleon shook his head. "He sleeps there most of the time anyway."

Time to ask Napoleon a question!

"Napoleon, do you have any favorite weapons?"

Napoleon tilted his head to the side a little.

"Well, what do you mean, weapon? Because you, are a little bit like a weapon."

I raised an eyebrow. "How?"

"A weapon to everyone here, including me. You've captured the hearts of everyone here, Nunuche. You're a weapon to our hearts and mind."

I blinked a few times. "Oh..."

I'm only 16 and I have so many, simps!

I laughed a little.

"What?" Napoleon asked.

I giggled and pointed to him. "You're, a simp!"

"Simp?"

I opened my notebook and wrote down everything that Napoleon said. Then for everybody I wrote:

All of the residents are simps!

"Bye!" I said, waving goodbye and practically running away.

"Simp?" I heard Napoleon ask himself again.

Gen z man. They would never survive in my time. Not without being chased by girls all the time, cameras out and ready...people would probably even turn yandere. A shiver went down my spine, causing me to stop running.

"That's scary.." I whispered to myself.

At least I don't have to deal with homework in this time. I've already decided that I'm not going back either, I can learn more history here than at school!

"I'm sorry, but what is scary?"

I jumped a foot in the air, startled by his voice. I turned around and saw Isaac. I can ask him a question now!

"Sorry, just thinking about something. Umm...Can you answer me truly about this?" I asked.

"Depends.." Isaac replied, starting to play with his hair.

So cute!

I cleared my throat. "Is it true...that you hate apples?"

I know it sounds not very history like, but it is!

Isaac's eyes widened. "I..was not expecting this type of question."

"Well...?"

Isaac stepped closer to me, and leaned into my ear. "I do, but Arthur nor Dazai can learn about it. They already give me enough trouble about it."

I nodded. "Thanks," I whispered.

Isaac cupped my cheeks and smiled. I blushed.

"I have to go," Isaac said, quickly leaving.

Must be snack time for him. I wrote down in my notes again. I sighed and walked into the kitchen, finding Sebas already doing the dishes. I joined him, putting them up where they belong.

"How has been you're day, Y/N?" Sebas asked.

"It's been alright! I asked Arthur, Leo, Napoleon, and Isaac some more questions." 

Sebas smiled a little, handing me another dish. I dried it and pit it up in the cabinet. When I turned back around, Sebas was closer to me. He reached out to touch my cheek, but drew back. Unlike the other residents, he has controlled himself from touching me. 

"Oh, right, anything interesting?" Sebas asked.

"Hmm, Isaac in fact, loves apples," I reported. It was really the only one I could tell him.

Sebas nodded his head. "Already know that. Sir Isaac doesn't like admitting it, he really loves them."

"What about Ai-kun?"

I squeaked and jumped two feet in the air. Dazai laughed some, grabbing my waist from behind. 

"Sorry, Toshiko-san. I didn't mean to scare you." 

I could imagine the soft smile on his face. I blushed, embarrassed and from his touch. 

"Terribly sorry for interrupting your romantic moment," Sebas said, he left the room. 

"Dazai?" I asked.

"Hmm."

"Uhh," come on think of a question, "why do you like windows better than doors?"

"Well, Toshiko-san, windows have more of an adventure." Dazai unwrapped his arms from around me.

I wrote that down in my notes. All of notes vary from how they look, how they act, and even of what their favorite foods are. I know, I've always been called a huge history nerd, and I don't mind it, because I am. Most people in Gen Z are too busy with, money, phones, etc.

But here, I've learned to love it better in the 19th century.

A/N: If you guys want a part 2, and any more characters, just ask and I shall make it. Or even with any of the other 3 games. Have a good morning/afternoon/night! ♥♥