I thought I would make it a separate part :D

~Dream~
He holds me close. His arms wrapped around me as we dance under the moon. "You don't understand how beautiful you look in that dress." He smiles to his cheeks. All I could do was chuckle. "And another thing," He spins me around so that we are face to face, inches apart. "I love you, more then you will ever know." He pulls me in and kisses me gently. We both smile. "This night couldn't get any better." I look into his hazel eyes as he leans in again and kisses my nose. His hands were now around my waist. "I'm so glad you're home. I missed you. Can you do me a favor and stop going on family vacations?!" I say in a joking manner. "Trust me, I would take you with me if I could." He suddenly pushes me into the pool, "I'm not going down alone!" I yell as I grab his arm and pull him down with me. We were suddenly somehow in our bathing suits (its a dream... Anything can happen lol). I race him to the other side of the pool. "Loser has to kiss the winner!" I say with a smile. "Well that sounds like a win win situation to me." He made that attractive half smirk that guys do. I counted down "3.... 2.... 1.... GO!!" As I go underwater I hear the splashing of us both trying to get across. Once I get to the other side, I realize he was already there. He chuckles, "You lost you own bet!" "Yea..." I act all sad, "But now that means you have go kiss me." Then I smile. "I guess so." There goes that half smirk again. He pulls me underwater, embrasing me in his arms. We kiss, then come back above the water.