"I'll take that as a no" I say ..

Let's go!!!
..

..
JISOO'S POV

"I'll take that as a no" Rosé's voice sending me into an internal panic

"Chu .. I can't find the rest of the idiots .. it's like they.. -disappeared" Lisa's voice echoes behind me ..

I beam at her.. poor little monkey .. I hear Rosé chuckle on the other line ..

"Lisayaaaa.. we better run.. run.. run!!!" I voice out

"What?" Lisa raises .. looking at me confusingly

"Your psycho twin is coming" I voice out .. forgetting that Rosé is on the other line ..

"Fuck you chu!! -and fuck your monkey friend too!!" I hear Rosé say.. I was going to respond but the line went dead..

And FYI Rosé.. -The Monkey is OUR FRIEND!!

"I'm going this way .. and you go that way" I immediately raise about to leave but -

"-It's Rosé" Lisa's voice making me turn around.. I set my eyes on her .. she's looking at me and I can already tell what she's thinking ..

I close the distance between Lisa and I..

"I don't have the energy to fight with her" I raise..

"We don't have to fight with her" Lisa says..

"Lisa .. -" I voice out but Lisa places her hands on my shoulders.. her big brown orbs melting into my own..

LISA'S POV

"Are you going to Run,Jisoo?" I raise .. I remove my hands from her shoulders,trailing them down her arms and taking both her hands in my own .. romantic right??? Haha

"What do you suggest?" Jisoo questions..

"I suggest we make a comeback" I say .. which made Jisoo laugh ..

"Seriously?? You really want to go down that road??" Jisoo questions .. beaming at me .. awaiting on my answer ..

"Don't you miss THE CRAZY DUO?" I counter question..

When Jisoo and I team up - we are called the crazy duo.. because crazy shit happens when we are around..
Crazy yet Dangerous things which are either caused by the two of us .. or the aftermath of our destruction.. haha..

Rosé probably forgotten about this .. about the crazy duo.. -about what we CAN and WILL do without thinking TWICE.. 1 in a million..

haha.. sorry I had to.. I was tempted..

"To be honest.. -I do and I guess this will be the only way to tame our Australian Princess AND the rest of damsels in distress haha" Jisoo raises.. -more like evil fucking Queen's!! Distress my ass!!

"Good.. -that means LISOO is back and out for blood!!!" I raise .. smirking.. letting go of her hands..

Lisa + Jisoo = LISOO (crazy duo)
The two of us becoming one is and will always be The Most Dangerous Living Thing On Earth.. (lies) haha

  (lies) haha