"You're definitely not our enemy.." I raise as I make my way behind Rosé's chair.. "-Right,cousin?" I add but Rosé stays silent ,keeping her eyes front ..

Mmm..

I lean forward from behind the chair Rosé's seated in, moving my face next to hers and I'm sure she can feel my breathe down her neck..

I tilt my head to look at her .. she hasn't reacted one bit ..

She's not scared..
She's stubborn!!

-And I'm here to knock some sense into her .. not physically though.. as you can see I haven't touched her.. that would be a dangerous way of handling things..

Jisoo would be proud of me if I knocked some sense into her NOT SO LITTLE chipmunk.. haha..
Not in a physical way.. -for now..

"You smell.. sexy , my Dear Cousin" I voice out..

My face is literally next to hers..
I can smell her scent .. "- and if I'm correct this is your favorite perfume.. ONE got it for you" I add.. Rosé's shoulders tense up with the mention of Jisoo's code name - ONE

But she relaxes immediately the moment she felt herself tensing up.

She's smart and it makes her even more dangerous.

"Sooyoung.. - Why are you here?" Rosé's calm yet dangerous tone echoes..
The girls are beaming at her..

"Why am I here??" I raise .. good question .. I scoff - I'm amused..
I stand up straight .. still not laying a finger on Rosé.. "Why are you still seated, Roseanne?" I add.. not answering her question..

Rosé chuckles.. bringing her hands together.. locking her fingers together..

"Is this about those guy's??" Rosé questions.. "Well - to be completely honest , we do not know them" she adds .. "but .. YOU idiots already know that, right?!" She raises .. her eyes sets on Dahyun..

"ofcourse we know that" Dahyun responds.. her eyes on Rosé..

Rosé smiles..

Dahyun smirks..

And 3 2 1 ..
A staring contest between Rosé and Dahyun has started.. HAHA

"Uh.. is this really necessary?" Jennie breaks the silence and staring contest.

Dahyun immediately sets eyes on Jennie..

"Who told you to speak?" Dahyun raises..