Chapter 4

Start from the beginning

Gelato knew he caused it; he just likes to be the one right. Formaggio coughed out, hitting his chest repeatedly.

"What, cat got your tongue?" Gelato inched closer as Formaggio felt his aura spike up. I went easy on her at least! Jesus Gelato, calm down."

Gelato looked back up at him, a scowl still placed on his face.
"For god's sake, Formaggio!
She's eleven!" Gelato hissed out.

Formaggio started to feel guilty. "I'll apologize if that's why your upset."

"I'm upset because you hit her directly in the eye." Gelato shakes his head a bit. "Sorbet at the moment is putting something cold against it to lessen the swelling."

Formaggio scratches his head sheepishly. "I'll uh control my strength next time."

Gelato shakes his head a bit walking away. "I hope you will. Remember you are much bigger than her."

Formaggio gives one last glance at Gelato before heading upstairs to Risotto's office; he had to tell him how the training went.
Also making sure to tell him about the little trick Clarice had pulled.

-------------------------------------------------
My body shot up; hitting whoever was hovering above me on the forehead. A loud grunt was heard. "Ack!" I rubbed my throbbing forehead as well.

I opened my eyes to see Sorbet rubbing his head. "I'm fine." Sorbet quickly gazed back at my worried face; putting down the ice pack he had. "Where Gelato...?" I asked him.

"With Formaggio," he replied as he placed a bandaid against my nose. "Though he will be coming back."

I hear the yelling in the kitchen getting louder; which causes me to turn away from listening to the source.

"I'm done patching you up, go find someone to play with." he patted my shoulder as he headed to find Gelato. 'Damn. Well, I guess it doesn't hurt to see if anyone wants to hang out with me.'

I run upstairs passing Prosciutto who was heading towards Risotto's office. I watch as he waves at me; then closes the door.

I walk up to one of the room doors. 'Illuso isn't home so I'm left with Ghiaccio or Pesci...' I shudder a bit thinking about what happened the day before when I accidentally walked into Melone's room.

'It wasn't too bad... except that I walked in on him doing "Secret Tickle Time." with some blond chick.'

I headed over to Pesci's room.
His green door fish themed.
'I always found this very cute.'

I smile looking at the design. I gave the door 3 short knocks, hoping that he wasn't busy.

"Come in," Pesci said through the door. I walked in; shutting the door behind me. I glance at Pesci, who was focused on feeding the fish that were in his tank.

I sat down on his plush bed. "Need anything Clarice?" he timidly looks right at me. "No, I'm just bored and I wanted to see what you were doing."
Pesci smiled a bit feeling touched.
His focus then shifted to my face.

"Wh-what happened?" Pesci pointed to my black eye. "Formaggio somehow was able to bruise me with a lollipop during my training session with him.
"Does it hurt..?" he questioned me.

I smile a bit at him. "Honestly, it wasn't that bad considering how Sorbet helped with the swelling."

Pesci smiled at the mention of Sorbet. "He's nice like that. Though Aniki hates it when they also baby or treat my smaller wounds.

I tilt my head a bit to listen to him.
"He thinks that I'll depend on everyone, even for the smallest things but it isn't true." I pat Pesci, calming him down.

"Pesci, just ignore his slander. He's putting on an act to toughen you up. Well, in reality, he still very much loves you, it's tough love Pesci."

Pesci turns to hug my smaller form. "Thank you, that was very kind of you to say, Clarice..." I patted his back.

"Though, I'm heading out for a mission very soon with Aniki," he replied moving away from my form as he places more of his mission stuff into his tiny bag.

"We're doing a hit, I'll be back in a couple of hours I hope. He replied meekly.

I exit Pesci's room as I idly stand in the hallway. I watch as Prosciutto and Pesci head out to leave.

I turn around to head into my room; which was next to Prosciutto's and Sorbet and Gelatos' rooms. I sigh as I entered the room; walking towards my bed to sit on it.

-----------------------------------------------
For the first couple of days of being here, I had no room and was sharing with Sorbet and Gelato. Luckily, they had a couch in the room I used to sleep on. Though, I know that they refrained from getting too intimate since I shared the room for a while.

Risotto, I remembered took me shopping alongside Illuso, Formaggio, and Prosciutto. A couple of weeks back. Which now leaves me with my room.

Though, I'm kinda glad they took me because I've never had so much cool stuff before. I gazed around my poster-covered wall; along with my cassette tapes that were neatly placed on my dresser.

I'm hoping that next shopping trip I can see if I can buy some figurines to put in my display case. I grinned; shifting my gaze upon my bed, noticing a note.

"Huh..no sender..?" the note looked bulky. "I wonder what it is.." I opened the note; soon immediately dropping it; sucking on my cut finger.

A shiny arrow tip drops out of the note; which soon vanishes into dust. The only thing left behind was a tiny piece of paper that contained bolded letters and a smiling cat drawing.

'You'll thank me later.'
-------------------------------------------------
A/N:  Finished my other draft! I wrote everything down once I finished my assignments and it's crazy how hours fly by! I hope this is decent enough, enjoy!

-Author/Cringe