Are you ready?

"Stop your making me wet..." he chuckles.
"Fuck! Did I say that out loud?"
"Yeah. And that too..."
I laid my head back. Out of know where his canines sink into my skin.

I take in a big breath. He holds the small of my back and pulls out of my neck. Licking the spot and admiring the mark that makes me his. He leaned his forehead on mine kissing me quickly.
" Go to sleep, my little fragile mate".
I snuggled into his warm bare chest and fell into a dreamful darkness sleep.

(A/N here's more bc y'all asked for it😉)

-mason's POV-

She looks so perfect sleeping here in my arms, with the newly placed mark on her left shoulder blade. She tossed and turned and I soon fell asleep to the music of her beating heart. God I love her.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly opened my eyes adjusting them to the light coming through the window. When my eyes fully opened I looked over to see how her eyelashes perfectly sit on her cheeks. Her eyes fluster open and I look into the blue green orbs.

"Morning, Sammy" I pecked her lips and when she pulled away she yawned.

"Awww."

"What?"

"You sound like a baby lion when you yawn. it's just so cute." She giggled making me think how cute she really is. She's a baby, my baby. Maybe that's why Alex and Aron didn't want me to have her. She's so innocent, its true. I won't take that from her. I'll wait. As long as I can until she tells me she's ready.

I look over at her and she just stares at me. Three minutes time she's on top of me trying to get into my sweats. I break away from her yummy lips bringing me pain.

"No!...i can't take your-"

"Is this because of what the twins said?" She asked saddened.

"No-...yes...i mean your so tempting but i know I can't have you until your ready. And right now your not ready." I sighed. She sighed a second later.

"I-i...love you, Mason...." she looked into my eyes looking sure of herself. Her eyes...they will kill you. Errrr.

I pressed my forehead to hers and kissed her nose," I love you too, buttercup." I nudged her head. I pulled back and laid my head on her stomach. She sighed and played with my hair. This happened for a while till we fell asleep again in the comfort of each other.