Oh Brother...

"Stop! Put me down now Alex!" I screamed at him.

"Mason Reed...i would have never thought that you, a jock, would have this small useless girl as a mate?", Said Alex as he still held me tight against his hard abs.

Don't be harsh! Aron said through mind link.

"Put me down Alex!" Oh I'm pissed...no one takes me from my mate!

"Give her to me!" Mason boomed throughout the whole house and he caught everyone's attention.

My skin was already showing from the length of the crop top but now, how Alex was holding me, you could see my whole toned stomach, and mason was not okay with that.

"No! You can't have her!" Aron said teary eyed.

"She's our sister and we say you can't have her... not yet...shes still too little." Alex said looking me in the eyes. He's scared of loosing me, so is Aron.

"Enough..."I said to both of them.

They all gasp at the tone in my voice.

"I'll always be your little sister and I'll always stay here with y'all. put me down now, Alex" he did as I said and I smoothed out my shirt.

I slapped both of them, not to hard just to warn them. They pressed a hand to there cheeks, and winced.

I walked over to mason, grabbed his hand and led him outside were everyone followed. He looked into my angry eyes. I stood on my tipi toes and kissed him with love and adoration. I looked at his surprised face, then slapped him too. everyone was surprised. My group of friends were whooping and saying 'damn'.

"You don't own me! I'm not a piece of fabric you can just buy. I'm a living sole! Got it?!" I used my alpha voice. He quickly nodded and put his head down when everyone was cheering and laughing because- oh my god! I spoke to an alpha like that?! Well I showed him who's boss. Damn, I feel bad too.

"Everyone shut up!" They all flinched," go home and don't you dare mock my strong mate!"

"Yes mother Luna." They all bowed their heads in submission.

Mason was slouched over on the cold damp grass. his hands on his forehead, elbows on knees. I slouch in front of him and grabbed his face with my small slender fingers. Forcing his gaze upon me. I gently rub my thumbs in little circles on his red puffy cheeks. We looked into each other eyes until a loud boom goes off making me flinch, rain pored down hard on top of our heads, drenching us.

He pulls me so close to him I can feel his wet abs on my exposed stomach. I let out a little moan and he sniffed and shoved his face into the crook of my neck. He looked back into my eyes. Puts his hands in my hair and pulls ever so slightly. I arched my back, how can this feel so good?!

He smashed our lips together as the thunder strikes and a loud boom goes off. I tremble. He holds me closer to him.

"Now I'm not the only one..." I Speak low, low enough that he can't hear.

My shoes are off inside somewhere and we are soaking wet, and I'm fucking cold. I shiver and he picks me up bridal style, not breaking our kiss and starts walking in the direction of his house, the alphas house, in the pack next door.
-----5 minutes later-----

He speeds up the stairs and paces to his room I'm guessing. Still kissing me he throws me on the bed slips his wet shirt off and clubs on top of me. He slipped his hand up my shirt. Running over my ribs with his thumbs. I pull at his hair and he groans. He pulls his lips away making me feel cold and he looks into my eyes. I nod knowing what he wants. I take off my shirt to show my toned v line and my 36 C light blue bra. He grinds his lower half into me and I moan and rap my legs around his muscular frame and he grinds again but slower, taunting me. I bite his bottom lip making him moan. He moves down to my neck. I know what he wants. But am I ready? Yes

He kisses the spot over and over, making me swarm underneath him. I nod and he licked the spot.

"Stop your making me wet..." he chuckles.
"Fuck! Did I say that out loud?"
"Yeah. And that too..."
I laid my head back. Out of know where his canines sink into my skin.