Chapter 2- Elementary Evil

Start from the beginning

He passed a pair of doors. Doug could hear Agatha giggling and coming near, "I can hear you!" Doug made a few of sharp turns, as he could hear her approaching close. He passed by a classroom that had a fim projecting playing. It was showing an image of a pair of gravestones.

There was one that didn't have a name, which was sad.. "An unmarked grave. It must be hers" Bierce said, Doug felt a little bad, Doug made his way to more hallways, and after another hour or so of searching for shards. There was none, it made Doug a bit dumbfounded, but he felt like he was missing something so he explored a bit more and he found a secret closet.. there was another file there, he picked it up, "That's all of the shards here. But it's only half." Bierce said, "The ring barrier is still active. There must be more in another part of the school. Hurry and find the next zone." Bierce continued, Doug then quickly began bolting out of there.

He headed pass a pair of doors and found the ring barrier. He then went to the doors behind it and when he walked through, he noticed someone that was above. A suited man with horns, he looked eeire and was staring down at Doug, which was creepy as hell, but Doug stared back at him, "Is this the guy Malak?' Doug thought, he suddenly disappeared once he reached the other side. Doug was a bit dumbfounded but quickly moved on. He headed past the doors.

He was about to activate his speed once he saw the ring barrier but stopped when Agatha appeared in front of him.. "Aww you took all my friends! Well it's been a while since I got to play with anyone this long but I can't play around with you anymore. Now, I'll show you what I can really do..." Agatha said before then disappearing.

Doug stood there confused, 'What the hell does she mean by that?' Doug thought, he broke through the barrier web with the speed boost. He then started to collect the shards, the hallways appeared to be a bit different. There was figures behind the glass slamming against it and hitting it in a panic. There was also fire in some hallways. There was drawings on the wall and even looked a bit dirty, "How creative. It's her victims, the school has become her dollhouse." Bierce said, "Ready or not! Here I come!" Agatha said, Doug simply began to follow the shards in the table.

Doug was keeping cautions of Agatha's presence as he took sharp turns. He saw a strange entrance and he opened it, and on the walls it read, 'You couldn't have know' and 'It's not your fault'

 He saw a strange entrance and he opened it, and on the walls it read, 'You couldn't have know' and 'It's not your fault'

{Drawn by me}

There was a whiteboard showing a mother and a daughter in a car, the mom was dead while the girl was crying, but there stood a guy, he looked confused but he was also crying and he was called 'Daddy' but nevermind that, Doug quickly ran away but he found another one of E's notes.

The note read, 'Bierce's portals are not the only way to move between realms. In the hotel, I found a relic imbued with the demon's power. It's whispered its location to me. I'm not sure why it was there, but as long as I have it, I won't need the ring piece. I could never get past the creatures who guard them anyway. Who would be suicidal enough to even try?' I guess I am welp.. there's nothing I can do about that..