Maddy's Birthday

En başından başla

I start walking away but got stopped by Ashtray. "So I really can't date Gia?"

"Boy does my cousin even like you for real?" I ask.

"I don't know. I need you to be my wingman or wingwoman. Whatever you want to call yourself." He responds.

I sigh and realize that Ash isn't a bad person. He's probably the only person I'd make this exception for. "Alright fine but if you hurt Gia then I will fuck you up."

He nods understandingly. I go back over to Gia and sit in the couch next to her. I'm not about to sugarcoat shit. I'ma just ask her straight up.

"Do you like Ashtray?" I ask.

"I mean he's cute." Gia responds.

"Gia, it's a yes or no question." I say.

"Why do you wanna know?" She asks.

"Girl just answer the question. You're making this harder than what it needs to be." I stress.

"Yes now leave me alone." She finally answered.

"Thank you." I say and get the fuck up.

"She's into you. Go talk to her." I tell Ash.

I go into the backyard and see Maddy in the pool with Kat, Cassie, and BB. I smiled knowing that she's enjoying herself on her day.

"Baby come get in the pool with me." Maddy says.

I can't say no on her birthday. Honestly I don't tell her no on any other day anyway. I get in the somewhat cold water and stand next to her.

The girls were all talking about shit that I could care less about. I don't quite understand girl talk to be honest.

"No he literally just texted me. Hold on I'm about to read it out loud." Maddy said.

I have no clue what they're even talking about. "First he texted me happy birthday but then he started saying other shit. He said can we get back together? You're the only person in the world that I care about. You're a goddess and it's my fault for not treating you like a goddess."

"I promise Maddy, I'll change. I'll grow. I'll be better, I don't deserve you. But I love you. Please when I go to college, move in with me. Marry me, have my babies."

As if on cue, weird timing I would say, Cassie started vomiting in the pool. The other girls start screaming in disgust. I climb out helping Maddy get out as well.
Fuckin Cassie, I just payed to have this pool cleaned this morning.

I wrap a towel around Maddy's shoulders before grabbing one for myself.

"Yo Lexi." I say as I step inside the house.

"Yeah?" She replies.

"Please help your sister. I'm actually quite concerned about her." I tell her.

I go upstairs followed by Maddy of course. We take a quick shower and put on fresh clothes. By the time we came downstairs everyone who was in the pool had changed. Cassie looked sick to her stomach but still in a better condition than earlier.

"How about you blow your candles out and then you can open up all of the gifts that I got you?" I ask.

"Sounds great." Maddy answers.

I carefully place the candles on the cake. Everyone gathers around the table ready to sing happy birthday. I light the candles and everyone started singing.

She blew the candles out and was about to cut the cake before I stopped her. "That's good and all but I'ma need you to open these damn gifts."

I handed her four gift bags first. Each one had a designer purse inside of it. I don't know shit about purses but I know that's kind of her thing. And I do know about good designer products.