Prologue

Maria and Spain has a rivalry together, every time he gets mad,

he nearly hurts Maria, not only her but her friends, but herself too...

She taught ways to talk to Spain, without hurting him, since he has a higher rank than Maria....

Until she heard that he's gonna be in war, a battle between the Spaniard and the Arabians.... She knows how much hate this fills Antonio, instead of stopping him, she decides to join the battle. Antonio seem to be convinced that she is a "Spaniard", Until that one moment, before she ran in front of him, she said this final words... Im a Angel with a Shotgun, please don't cut, suicide r even drink, i want you to be happy as ever than before! Its okay if you get depressed, just remember that i will love you forevermore, and that's a promise....

She will never forget that one faithful day that she done for her brother...

All that she done is, hatred, cuts, drinks and nearly suicide herself.....

But she will never, ever risks to lose her one and only family member that actually loved her and all of her imperfections....

And she returns the favor, even it costs her own life...

—————————————————————————

I KNOW ITS KINDA SCARY AND SAD AND TRAGIC, BUT THERE'S A HAPPY ENDING AND A BAD ENDING JUST DONT SAY, "OH THERE'S A PHILIPPINES STORY!!*READS EPILOUGE* NOPE, NOPE IM WRONG!!!" THERE'S BACKSTORY AND STUFF, AND I KNOW THERE ARE SOME REFERENCES...

Like Good and Bad Ending from FNAF(DONT JUDGE)

Angel With A Shotgun(The Cabs)

And other stuff, so yea BAI :3 and btw, sry for da messed up title! XD

Edited:5/31/15