Background Info

Y/n L/n, a kind boy who was hated because of his quirk. He never wanted for that to happen. He never intended for his quirk to activate at THAT moment. He never wanted this. Yet he's being accused.

Let's go to the beginning...

16 years ago, somewhere in Otheon, Europe, a beautiful woman gave birth to the most cutest child in the world. She adored him, and so did her husband. They both did, and so did their friends and neighbors. He was the talk of the neighborhood.

Though once he turned four years old, he didn't receive a quirk. This happened for the next two years as well. No quirk in sight.

They decided to take him to the doctor, let him inspect their son to see what's wrong.

(Doctor): "Mr. and Mrs. L/n? Please follow me"

They both followed the doctor anxiously. They were nervous. What if their son was quirkless? What if he has some sort of sickness that blocks his quirk?

The doctor sat down on his chair, little Y/n playing with the toys provided. His parents sat down on the extra seats.

(Mrs L/n): "Doc, please tell me my son has a quirk"

(Doctor): "Have no worries Mrs L/n. He's just a late bloomer. He'll get his quirk when he's about eight or nine years old. No need to worry"

The parents sigh in relief. They took their son by his hands and walked off to the parking lot, where their car was parking.

Another two years have passed, Y/n was heading off to school. They didn't live very far, so he usually walked there.

He gave his father a big hug, a daily thing he does when he leaves for school.

(Mr L/n): "Alright kiddo, have a nice day at school, alright? And don't let those mean kids bully you. Don't be afraid to tell a teacher if they do, alright?"

(Y/n): "Mhm! I will dad!"

He then went to his mother, giving her a big tight hug as she kisses his forehead. Though something happened. Something none of them wanted.

Y/n's quirk suddenly activated. All of a sudden, out of all the times. Weird metallic spikes came from his torso and arms, piercing every part of his mother.

He was devastated. Blood was spilled onto his face and clothing. He didn't release from the hug. He was scared. Scared that if he let go, it would be real.
But sadly, it already was.

His father tried pulling him off, shouting at him to let go. He tried and tried to deactivate his quirk, but it didn't work. It wouldn't go away.

Finally releasing his dead mother from the spikes, that have retracted back, he fell to his knees and stared. Stared with teary eyes at his mother's corps.

His father hugged him, trying to comfort him, trying to tell him that it wasn't his fault. He never took it. He always blamed himself for that accident.

Even worse things happened. It was Y/n's 11th birthday. He was sitting at the table with a smile on his face. He did miss the cheery energy from his mother though. But he can't think of that incident on a special day like this.

His father came down the stairs, singing the birthday song they always sang every year. He came walking down with a cake in his hand, placing it onto the table and finishing off.

Y/n blew the candles, wishing his wish and awaiting the presents that have been brought to him by his father. His father stood behind the youngster, placing a hand on his shoulder.