💋Teaser👠

"But you promised-"

"I know I did, and I wish I never lied to you because every day I think about what we could have been," said (insert male name here) as he came closer and ran his hand through my soft hair.

"But it's-"

"I know, I know. It's too late now. But you know what promise I intend on keeping??" (male name) said as he looked at my eyes seductively.

Those same eyes that I fell madly in love with years ago when we were much younger and foolish while not really knowing what true love actually was.

"What promise??" I asked as he came even closer, our faces were barely now an inch apart.

His eyes kept trailing to my luscious lips.

Just kiss me already, idiot.

"To-" (male name) replied while being interrupted as someone started banging on the other side of my door.

Oh no.

Trouble.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello there!!

This book was previously called: Do-Nut Disturb Diana

But I decided to rename the book and add a new cover to it!

The story is kind of the same as it was but this one is more...

Better.

Wayyy 100x better.

This is a small teaser that will happen later on in the story, what is yet to come, you will just have to wait and read on to find out what exactly happens ;)

Well, make sure to add to your library or reading list if you haven't done so yet!!!

Stay tuned and vote if you are excited for more!

Take care friends and lovely readers :)

<3