"I don't want an other roommate. Why would I." I asked softly as I sat down next to him on the bed.

"Because I'm disgusting." He softly whispered. I held his chin in my hands and made him look up to me.

"No, you're not disgusting, okay. You're anything but disgusting." I said with a genuine look on my face.

"Look I don't know what happened, and you don't have to tell me till you're ready. But I do know that you're not disgusting and that whatever happened to you that you didn't deserve it. So don't you ever say you're disgusting, because you're the most beautiful person I've ever met."

When I looked back at him, I could see tears threatening to spill down on his pretty face.

"Don't cry okay. There's nothing to cry about." I wiped his tears away.

"I-It's just that nobody else ever said that to me. Except for my familie and Sunoo and Jungwon ofcourse. Most people just gave me dirty looks."

"Well, you don't deserve those okay. You're very handsome, pretty and beautiful don't ever forget that okay." I said as I gave a small kiss on his forehead. That made him blush and his heart spike up again.

Gosh he's so adorable

"O-Okay I will." He said with a small smile that showed his dimples.

God do I wanna squish his cheeks and poke his dimples

"Great now, I'll change into my pyjama's and then we can go to sleep." I said as I ruffled his hair.

I looked through my bags to find a pair of basketball shorts I could wear to bed. And changed into them not wearing a shirt.

"You like the view." I smirked as I heard the blankets. Meaning that Sunghoon quickly turned around.

"I was not looking." I heard a muffled voice from underneath the blankets.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night Hoon." I smiled and got into my own bed and got underneath the blankets."

"Goodnight Hoon." I said as I turned of the lights.

"Goodnight Jakey." He answered me back.

Me being a vampire meant that I don't need a lot of sleep. So I just laid there with my eyes closed thinking about the events of today. Us loosing the three boys. Me having to use my powers on Sunoo. Jungwon being bitten by a vampire and almost dying. And ofcourse not being able to find Sunghoon. Then him showing up hours later like nothing is wrong. I'm a 100% sure something happened to him while he was 'lost' in the forest. I just hope he'll tell us. Because the Vampires who still live there are not persons you want to walk into.

As I was lost in my thoughts I didn't notice Sunghoon twisting and turning. Probably not being able to sleep.

"Hoon? Sunghoon? Are you sleeping." I asked, but I didn't get any response apart from the small whimpers comming from him.

"N-no please." He cried. I quickly got up from my bed and went over to his. He was still twisting and turning but definetly a sleep. Nightmare.

"Hoon? Hoonie? You need to wake up okay? It's not real." I said shaking him.

After a while he finally woke up and cried in my embrace.

"Hey, It's okay. Don't worry I'm here. Nothing is going to happen." I softly stroked his back. trying to get his breathing to calm down.

"deep breaths okay. Deep breaths. Inhale......................and exhale." He followed a long. And after a few minutes he finally calmed down.

"You okay now?" He nodded.

"Great now, scoot over."

"W-why?" He asked but listened anyways.

"I'm going to hug you while we sleep. So I can protect you." I laid down and made Sunghoon lay down next to me. Facing each other.

I pulled him closer to me so he could tuck his head underneath my chin. And I wrapped my hands around his waist. And his hands did the same. So we we're practically hugging by now.

"Now let's sleep for real this time okay. Don't worry I'll protect you from any bad dream comming your way."

"Thank you Jakey." He said while snuggling closer to me.

"No problem bub." I replied. And this time both of us drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N

New chapter. This time kinda focussed on Jakehoon. They're cute aren't they?

See ya'll next chapter.

xxxx Author-nim