The Forbidden Game

It was my birthday and I was completely bored. Once again my own parents had forgotten about this supposedly not so important day. Again. By now I was already use to this happening. I mean it happened every year. My parents did leave sticky notes around to help remember but I found them and threw them, pissed they needed help to remember. Anyways, at the moment I was sitting down, bored, and watching t.v. Nothing good was showing at all so all I was doing was going through the different channels. I didn't stop until one commercial caught my eyes. It was talking about a game. A supposedly forgotten game that has been banned from being played. That was stupid. Why would someone do that cause of a game. Shrugging, I reached over for the phone and dialed the number. The game seemed interesting enough so I might as well buy me my own present.

***

The delivery got here pretty quickly which was honestly kind of creepy. Weren't they suppose to take a day or at least a week? Oh well. I look at the box I held in my hand. It was like a bored game. That means I'm going to need more then myself. Sighing I go to the bottom step of the stairs and call my brothers. "What?" the eldest, Chris, asked while the second eldest, Danny, walked out of his room. "Come play this game I bought with me," I smile. "Now why would we play some stupid game?" Danny looked annoyed. "Uh because you forgot my birthday *cough* again *cough* and owe it to me?"

I watched as they both looked at each other in shock. "Dammit Danny you were suppose to remind me!" Chris glared. "I was busy!" Danny glared back. I roll my eyes. "Just come set the game while I call Zoe and asks if she wants to come over too." I quickly turn and walk away, leaving no time for them to decline.