Joe Mazzello

"But, why? What did I do wrong?" You were crying, sat on your bed, after your boyfriend, Romeo, was breaking up with you. 
"I just found someone better, Y/N, not a lazy ass bitch like you!" after he said this, he stormed out of the house in rage whilst you was sobbing your heart out.

You decided to head out to your best friend, Joe's, apartment He usually comforted you in times like these. You sort of had feelings for him, but you dug them deep down, as you were in a relationship the time these feelings had been discovered.

As soon as you knocked on the door, Ben opened it. 
"Oh Y/N! Wait are you OK?"

"I-is Joe here?" You replied.

Joe walked up to the door as Ben sat back down on the couch. You walked up to him and hugged him and took him by surprise, startling him. He grabbed your hand and bought you in his bedroom to talk about what happened.

"He broke up with me Joe, he broke up with me!"

"Oh"

Joe hugged you, but you didn't want to let go, ever. So whilst you were in his arms, he picked you up and walked to the couch where Ben and the rest of the cast were sitting around, either on the couch or on the floor. They basically didn't even give it a second thought that you were sitting with your legs wrapped around Joe's waist while hugging him. 

Every now and then he would rub your back, in a sort of hug way. After 10 mins you lifted your head, and started examining Joe's face because you were so bored. No one took any notice of it until you started making out. Oops