Feelings- John Deacon

You and John have been best friends since childhood. You met him when you were in year 4 (3rd grade). You were being brutally bullied for being 'different' (different meaning you didn't want to be friends with the popular group). You sat on the bench and started to cry silent tears. That was until he came up to you. John. He sat by you whilst you sobbed, and comforted you. When you stopped crying, he halved his sandwich with you. You were best friends after that.

That was up until year 8 (7th grade) when you started feeling different feelings about him. You were confused with these feelings at first, but you quickly found out they were feelings of love. You felt the same ever since, now you are grown.

You and John live together. You can't bear being apart from each other. John also had feelings for you. But as soon as he felt these feelings, he dug them deep down inside himself so he could not show his emotions. His plan, obviously, didn't work.

You and John had invited the rest of the band over for a game night, in which consisted of Truth or Dare. The boys knew that John had a crush on you, and they knew you had a crush on John. You two were the only people who didn't know you had a crush on each other.

When the boys got to your apartment, you all sat in a circle on the floor. Freddie was the one to start the game. He asked Brian, and Brian chose dare. He had to drink a whole bottle of beer in 5 seconds, and he surprisingly succeeded.

Then Brian asked you Truth or Dare. You chose dare, and he said:

"Spend 7 minutes with John in the smallest room in the house"

"WTF Brian no! The smallest room is the closet which could barely fit 2 people!" (yes you did just say WTF in real life) 

"Do it, or we'll make you admit you know what."

"Fine"

You get up and John follows. You go upstairs and let John first go into the closet, and then you stepped inside. You were really nervous to be in such a tight space and for so long, and John was as well.

"Uh well this is awkward" John broke the silence.

"Yeah..." 

You felt like this was the time to admit your feelings, it was just a sudden thought that rushed into your head. You wasn't thinking straight and was in a Johnified haze.

"I love you John, I have since year 8, I know you don't like me back, I just wanted to admit it since it has been on my mind for so long." You blurted out.

"I-"

"I probably shouldn't have said that, please forget I ever said tha-"

John broke you off with a heated kiss, and you started to make out. Before you knew it, 7 minutes flew by, and the door to the closet suddenly flew open to a grinning band. 

"OI! Get a room!"

"Well, well, well, I knew this would happen!"

"Darlings, snap back to reality!"

You stood there stunned and embarrassed, wearing the same expression as John was wearing. You all went back downstairs like nothing happened, but before the rest of the boys went, John passed you a note that read-

Meet me in my room in 3 minutes ;) 8=======D

A/N

What did I just write .