𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 | 𝟸𝟽 𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

Start from the beginning

Toman member's heads turned to look at the shaken Takemichi, while [y/n] pat his back to push him forwards.

"Takemichi Hanagaki!" Mikey exclaims, "hold your head up and greet everyone!" He commands, gesturing his arms out towards Toman.

"Go become the top of Toman," [y/n] whispers in his ear, giving him an encouraging smile

And so, through the flashing memories of Akkun's and Hinata's dying faces; and the tears that streamed down his cheeks, Takemichi yells, "thanks for this one last chance!"

The outburst made [y/n] lurch back involuntarily, stunned at his outburst of emotion.

"What a weird reaction, Takemichy, what are you crying for?" Draken comments, taking a stand next to [y/n].

Mitsuya then took her other side, "might have to change your name in your embroidery," he jabs.

"You got this, dumbass," [y/n] says, huffing a laugh through her nose, "you've practically saved everyone."

The comment [y/n] thew at Takemichi made him stumble slightly, turning to glance at her through tear stricken eyes.

The look he gave instead made [y/n] pause; frowning even after Takemichi looked away. As known to her, Takemichi talked through his eyes. The way his eyebrows slighting creased at her statement, the corner of his lip curling down in disagreement.

A look that he has only ever given Draken and Baji before their once fated demise.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━

[y/n]'s pov

My spine cracked as I stretched my arms out, releasing out a tired yawn. A large huff of air flew through my nose before my lips turned into a satisfactory smile; the hot pot I had just consumed warming up my cold body.

"So," I began, leaning my elbows onto the booth's table, resting my chin in my palm, "you and Mikey fighting again?"

My question seemed to surprise Draken, who looked up, chop sticks still filling food into his mouth. His eyebrows creased, and I took it as a silent question of what I was meaning.

I watched as he began to hurriedly chew his food to answer me, and I gave him an amused look, "well, us three usually eat out after meetings, but you never invited him – instead just pulling me off," I point out, seeing the food in his mouth now being swallowed.

"No, we're not fighting," Draken states, and I could see him attempting not roll his eyes.

"Then...?" I say, voice leading.

Draken leaned back, placing his bowl onto the wooden table to rest both his elbows on the top of the back rest, "don't feel like dealing with carrying him home."

At his response, I squint my eyes, picking up one of my own chop sticks and pointing it at him, "you're definitely arguing; why?" I ask, seeing right through his nonchalant facade.

Draken clicks his tongue on his teeth, leaning forwards to pick back up one of his chop sticks, holding it at me the same way I am at him, "fine. Not going to lie, I'm not happy with Mikey and his recent decisions," he then reveals.