The Witch User Awakens

( It had been a day since the battle with the Rouge blade users and the Decepticons. Afterward, the Autobots were able to retrieve the user of the Witchblade and take her back to base. Once there,  The Autobots and their allies watched as the Witchblade changed into Jane. The realization of who the wielder was, shocked everyone but it had also shocked  June the most.  However,  because of The Autobots Mishap plan. Jane was left in an unconscious state for the rest of the night with Arcee and June sitting next to her as she laid down on a gurney)

( The next day)

"( Turns herself on and looks over towards Jane and lays her hand on Jane's shoulder before suddenly feeling her move and then wakes up June). June wake up, It's Jane. She's about to wake up. ( Slowly gets up and walks over to a control panel before pressing a button and then keels next to a slowly waking Jane). Easy there Jane, you just came out of your transformation." Said Arcee.

" Ya, thanks for the heads up there partner. ( looks to her right to see her mother sitting next to her). Oh uh, hey mom." Said Jane only to get bonked on the head. " Hey, mom...  hey mom. You dissapeare for a couple of weeks and then act as if we haven't been worried about you. What really happened in the museum Jane? Miko had told us that you were all knocked against a wall,  but you having that. ( Points to the Witchblade on Jane's right arm). Says something else,  so what really happened?" Said June. " Ok, ok you didn't have to hit me. Though I will get you back for throwing Starscream at me." Said Jane as everyone gasped in shock. " 

" Are you telling us that you saw what we were doing and still let yourself be hit by it?" Said Arcee. " Why do you think I hand signaled for you to dual me with your arm blade? I had jumped right before he hit me and let the explosion launch me over towards you. So in all honestly you should have just done what I had asked Arcee. I mean come on I figured when you talked to Masane that you would be willing to listen and trust me." Said Jane. " Well, you certainly gave me no choice when you slashed me now didn't you?" Said Arcee. " Airachnid was right behind you and you were taking too long. I had to make a move. Plus it worked out didn't it,  except for the nearly passing out part." Said Jane as she changed back to her normal state.

" We needed to tier you out quickly and that was the best way, though I guess we can thank Airachnid for her help as well." Said Miko. " True, she was still mad after I whooped her metal but in the forest too. She'll now have even more reason to come after me once she finds out." Said Jane as she walked over to the human area and leaned against a rail. " Thanks for reminding me. I need to teach that spider what happens when you hurt my daughter. " Said June until everyone turned to look at Fowler who had suddenly run off the human elevator and towards the human area.

 " What seems to be the problem agent Fowler? " Said Ratchet. " ( Looks at Miko, Mara and Gen). You three have some explaining to do. I just got off the form with the general and he told me that people resembling you three had just attacked a MECH facility." Said Fowler. " Oh ya,  we forgot about that. " Said Mara. " Me too,  I had forgotten that we had gave some information about mech to our higher-ups. They said that they were going to deal with the, pest problem if you will." Said Gen. " You guys sent some of your clan after mech? ( Watches Mara and Gen nod their heads). Sweet, that means that's one less problem to worry about." Said Miko.

" ( Looks at Jane). How much has Masane told you about our family? "Asked June. " Plenty actually,  she even told me how she had called out to you.  I guess when I got knocked into the display case that the witchblade was in, it took its chance to become apart of the world again." Said Jane. " Well, its to bad that you only have one form. It would have been great if you had a second one." Said Miko. " But I do Miko, its the same style as the form my mom takes. Its just a different color.

" Wait what, you have a second form. Could you show us what it looks like." Said Bulkhead. " I Wish I could Bulk,  but Masane said that that one is only unlocked in times of stress or if I'm ever in danger." Said Jane. " Well at least we know that you'll be able to keep yourself safe with Masane and Arcee with you." Said Gen. "I'm gonna be with her to Gen. It will make it easier to keep them from being over whelmed."  Said June as she stood next to Jane. "Either way, I think its about time we actually trained you in how to better utilize that blade of yours." Said Mara as she changed into her bladed form. " Sounds good to me, just don't whine when i beat you." Said Jane as she changed to her bladed form and chased after Mara who had run outside the base.

( Twelve minutes later)

" ( Watches Mara and Jane train while sitting down next to Arcee). Even though I'm angrey with you for keeping the secret of my daughter hidden from me, I'm glad that she has you to back her up." Said June. " I'll always be there for her,  through thick and thin or life and death. I will do anything to protect her." Said Arcee as she and June watched Miko and Gen join in on the training.