十六、𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Katcchan, Katcchan, Katchan! Why is it always him she's talking about!" he thought jelously.

"Deku-chan?" you said, snapping him back from his thoughts.

"Yes?" he answered.

"Oh you just spaced out, so I called you!"

The two of you continued to chat, Izuku was rambling about hero stuff while you listened to him and commented sometimes.

"We're here!" you exclaimed, and Izuku then went to ring the door bell.

"Izuku!" Inko said when she saw her son and hugged him "I miss you!"

She noticed you standing behind him and hugged you too "(Y/N)-chan! I missed you too!"

"Me too Inko-san!" you answered, hugging her back.

"You grew up really fast!" Her eyes held a tear as she patted your head "You're twelve now, just like Izuku! You're a lot taller than the last time I saw you!"

"Deku-chan grew taller too! His birthday is the same month as mine, but he's already a few inches taller than me! I still remember how small and cute he looked when he was little! Look at him now! All growing up!" you exclaimed, as if you were his parent, watching him grow up.

Izuku watched how you and his mother interacted with each other on the side, his face all red because of how you talked about him.

"They get along well..."  he thought while smiling softly.

╔══ ꒦꒷♡꒷꒦꒦꒷♡꒷꒦꒦꒷♡꒷꒦══╗

I left the house.

Nothing had changed at all. I thought I could go back and apologize to everyone, but the moment I saw that everything was still the same, even though I am gone, Touya died... and Dabi is born.

The only thing I regret is not apologising to (Y/N)-chan. I saw it from the old newspaper that she was inside the fire, fainted because of how much smoke she breathed in. If those heroes didn't save her in time, she could have possibly died there... because of me. Of course, I know she was trying to save me at that time. She wouldn't just suddenly appear and risk her own life by staying there.

The news of me being burned to death didn't appear. It's obvious that Endeavor blocked the news because he couldn't let the media know that his eldest son died in the fire, and that he didn't even try to save his own son.