十六、𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞

Start from the beginning

You held Izuku's hand unconsciously as you continued to walk. He turned his head to look at Katsuki's expression, only to see him clenching his fists tightly while glaring at him murderously. He gave Katsuki a victorious smirk and continued to walk, knowing this would piss Katsuki off.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

"HOW DARE HE!! THAT FUCKING DEKU!!" Katsuki cursed inside his head while he tightened his fist, which your [fav colour] hair tie you always wore on your wrist is inside.

"He won't get away easily next time." he spitted out with venom in his voice, "B̷̧͝e̷͈̅c̵̯͗a̷̟͝u̷̘̿s̶̟͌e̷̬͋ ̵̥̔S̵̘͌ẖ̸̋ò̸̧r̷̗̒t̴̯̿c̷̪̒a̷̞͂k̷͚̔e̵̢̛ ̴̩́i̵͇͒š̵͓ ̸͚̋m̶̪͝i̷͉̽n̸̝͝ȩ̶͋.̴̛̮"

He turned around, walking his way to his lesson as he slipped your hair tie into his pocket.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

"Katcchan already lives with (Y/N)-chan! Isn't that enough already? I can rarely get near her because he guards her like a fucking dog! This isn't fair!"

"But just now..." Izuku thought, holding your hand a bit tighter "The pissed face he had on his face... made me feel good. No one can bother us agian, b̶e̵c̷a̶u̷s̶e̸ ̵i̷t̵'̴s̵ ̵o̵u̸r̸ ̵a̶l̷o̸n̸e̵ ̸t̴i̸m̸e̴.̸"

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

"So... how many assignments have you left to do?" Izuku asked, trying to open up a subject to talk about, "Why would I ask that!? This question is so lame! (Y/N)-chan will probably-"

"Oh! I finished them!" You said cheerfully, making him halt. His mind kept repeating what you just said.

"H-huh!!?? But there were more than ten assignments! How can you manage to do all of them!?" he asked in surprise. He always knew you were smart, but he never thought it was at this level.

"Well... I finished them through my breaks...?" you replied, but it sounds more like a question.

"Adding all the breaks together is only thirty minutes..." he sweatdropped.

Little did he know, what you know right now is senior high stuff, so you can easily finish all your homework in a short period.

"Why don't you consider skipping a grade? I- it's not like I don't want you here though!"

You send him a small smile, reassuring him you don't mind what he just said, so he continued "I- I mean you often get full marks in tests and even rank first in form..."

"That's because I wanted to be in a class with you!" you answered, making his heart pound heavily and smile.

"Also Suki-chan!" you added. His smile froze, which you didn't notice.