十五、𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐧

Start from the beginning

"Well... tell them Merry Christmas for me then! And Merry Christmas to you too!" you exclaimed, while smiling warmly at him. Even though the weather was quite cold, it still didn't stop Touya's chest from filling up with warmth as his cheeks heated up.

"Hold on!" he shouted while you're about to turn around. He walked closer and gently picked up your hand, placing a pair of mittins on it. Your eyes glimmered with happiness as you looked at them. They had the pattern of blue flames on them and dark blue as their base color.

"This is for you." he said with a smile "I thought it looked good on you, so I bought it for your Christmas present. Do you like it?"

You wore the miffins and nodded, smiling in delight "I love it! I'm sorry that I didn't buy you anything..."

Touya immediately waved both of his hands and insisted "You don't have to buy me anything! The best present you gave me is your presence and spending time with me."

"Is that so..." you murmured and stared at his eyes. His beautiful turquoise eyes made your breath hitch for a second. You tip toed and moved your face closer to his. His eyes widened a bit and he blushed, but he didn't move away, not even an inch. You placed your soft lips on his cheek, somewhere very near the corner of his lips.

The white-haired boy could feel his heart racing by a thousand miles. His pink cheeks turned red, not even realizing you had already pulled away.

"Merry Christmas Touya-chan!" you said and turned away, finally snapping him back to reality. "You know, you can always tell me everything, right? Nothing is ever going to change the fact that you're my best friend," you said as you were about to fly away.

You flew away, leaving Touya standing in his spot while raising his hand. His eyes were filled with guilt and slight regret.

"Why can't you save me (Y/N)!?" Touya's burned body suddenly appears in front of you as you're in the middle of the forest, which is all covered in blue flames.

"You know the future and yet you left me suffering!" he yelled again, but his skin was slowly burned by his flames, leaving you kneeling in terror in front of him. His bones were visible. You removed your gaze and coughed violently. The smoke had become thicker and thicker, which made you hard to breathe.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" you choked out, only to end up breathing in more smoke, making your throat hurt as if it was burning.

"Don't you understand (Y/N)?" he snatched your cheek and pulled you closer to him. You screamed in pain. You could feel his bony hands burnig and digging into your skin "I don't want your apoligies!! I want you to join me! I WANT YOU TO DIE WITH ME!!"

"N-no!! STOP IT! I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT!!! IT HURTS!!!-"

✧*̥˚✧

"I HATE THE PAIN!!!" you screamed and jolted up from your bed. You breathed heavily, as if you could barely breath. Your body is sweating badly because of the flashback and nightmare you had. You thought it could finally go away after all these years, but it still haunts you sometimes.