✞ 𝟓 ✞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
✭ 𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 ✭
❝𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍❞
ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ.

HARLYM'S ARRIVAL
2:52 PM.

"thank you." harlym said shyly getting out of my uber and the driver just nodded. she closed the door walking towards the studio. it was a few dudes outside smoking their blunts.

harlym walked closer to them cause they were by the door, "excuse me." she said and they backed away from the door, she opened the door and walked in. seeing plaques on the wall, she studied in awe.

after a few minutes of looking at the albums and plaques, someone familiar caught her attention. from afar it was notti with braids in his hair, they made eye contact and he ran back in the room shutting the door locking it. harlym shook her head, walking down the hallway.

she made her to the door knocking on it, "yo forreal, open the door." harlym said calmly, "nope." ddot said from behind the door and they all giggled like little kids. "stop playing 'round like i won't kick this door down." she semi yelled, twisting and turning the doorknob. "aight aight just don't hit us." dd said while laughing.

"I won't."

"you promise?" all the boys said in unison. "i promise." she crossed her index finger with her middle finger. they opened the door slowly and the boys ran to their seats.

"why y'all play so much, especially you notti!" she walked up on ethan and pulled him by his braids and slapped his head multiple times, he put his arms on top of his trying to dodge her hits. she then accidentally scratch his neck and he hissed, pushing her away.

"damn harley!" dd said, "what you do to my bro?"

"i accidentally scratched him." she smirked, "that shit ain't funny. it actually hurt, dumbass!" he held the side of his neck.

"who you callin dumb? cause iah cap yo ass again." she bucked and they laughed, notti just had a angry look on his because the scratch actually hurt him. "oh right that's what I thought." she said turning away from notti.

"now what y'all been doing in here?" she asked, "nothing really. listening to some of our unreleased shit." dd stared at harlym while sitting in the swivel chair that was by the mixing console.

"well can i hear?"
"uh no, you might leak our shit." ddot said mugging her, "how imma leak it?" she asked confused as ever.

"they just chattin but you foreal wanna hear?" dd asked, "uh duh." she smiled.

david nodded and tapped play on the macbook.

the song was titled, too tact with all of them on the song. harlym bopped her to the song, "wait pause." she told dd.

"what are y'all saying?" she laughed, they all just mugged her. "bro get the fuck out." ddot pointed towards the door, "why? im just asking what y'all saying and i don't know who's which on the song." she continued to laugh. she wasn't being disrespectful which wasn't her intentions but all she needed was information.

"that's me." notti said mugging her, she faced him, "okay you ain't gotta look like that." she gave him a stank face.

they got beef with me asum? they bipolar and sassy. harley thought, "imma just keep playing the song." david waved them off, pressing play. they all vibed to the song and when the song ended harlym clapped.