#0001

Crowded hallways, inaudible loud chatter, the sound of the ticking clock, textbooks being dropped loudly on desks. It's just as Y/n remembered. The girl sat silently with her legs crossed, eyeing subtly each student that entered the classroom. Everyone went about their business not minding her presence.

Y/n continued to watch as the classroom slowly filled up with students occupying chairs. Though, the chatter didn't fade until the teacher walked into the classroom. Y/n sighed and uncrossed her legs ready to begin class once again. The clock ticking bothered Y/n's ears. It was annoying and she wished she could cast a spell to burn it. But, she knew better than that.

After a 'fun-filled' day at RAD, Y/n went straight home as usual. Her apartment wasn't far from RAD, much to her convenience. Y/n walked steadily along the path that lead to her apartment door, kicking a few empty cans here and there scaring the birds who pecked at them. The sky was dark and looked gloomy. It always looked gloomy. If there was one thing Y/n would never get used to, it would be the Devildom sky.

Y/n unlocked the gray apartment door, she felt the air coming from the inside blow across her face. She walked inside and slammed her door shut, much to her dismay, her neighbor of course complained. "Can't you be any louder?!" They shouted.

How hypocritical. They're so loud it doesn't even sound muffled with a wall between us.

Y/n opened the door once again and slammed it harder just to make them mad. The girl smirked as she heard the demon's satisfying yell. Y/n sighed and stood in front of her door for sometime. Her room was filled with crumpled up pieces of paper. Her pet bird, was sleeping snuggly in her cage. The girl turned her attention to the electric guitar hanging on the wall. She gave it an angry look as if the guitar was going to respond with another angry look.

The girl walked over to her drawer, when she opened it she saw a picture. She hated that picture. Y/n scrunched up her nose and smirked angrily. "I'm gonna burn you one day." She muttered, throwing her blue tie inside and closing the drawer shut. Walking over to her bird's cage, Y/n ignored the piece of paper she'd stepped on. "Hey fluff..." She mumbled as the bird happily jumped over to the door of the cage. Y/n smiled genuinely and carefully opened the door of fluff's cage. The bird was white and had slightly red eyes. It was extremely fluffy and loved perching on Y/n's shoulder.

After Y/n opened fluff's cage, she slowly but steadily put her finger up. Fluff carefully approached Y/n's finger and then perched unbothered. The girl put the bird on her head and started walking over to her bed. Fluff, already knowing their routine flew gracefully down to the desk next to Y/n's bed. "Finals are coming up. Though if I'm being honest, even if I study I always get the same grade." Y/n sighed defeated. Fluff just tilted her head. Y/n sat down at her desk after getting a pink notebook, a textbook, and her mechanical pencil with a corgi as an eraser at the top.

The second Y/n opened the textbook and saw the study guide, she felt dread. Ultimate dread. "What in the Devildom?" Y/n whined faceplanting into her notebook. Fluff started chirping loudly and flapping her wings quickly. "Hey! You can't be annoyed with me, blame Diavolo!" Y/n shouted lifting her head. Fluff kept chirping but stopped flapping her wings quickly.

Y/n stared at her bird and then softened her look. "Well, I can't blame you either. Being stuck with an owner like me is troublesome for you, right?" She asked Fluff who slowly approached her hand. Fluff climbed up to Y/n's shoulder and started snuggling against her cheek. "Why am I talking to a bird..?" Y/n sighed.

"It's been 3 months." Y/n spoke as she stared at the ceiling. "It's a good thing I was an underground idol right?" Y/n asked the bird who groomed itself gracefully. "Or else I'd have demons coming up to me from all directions." Y/n chuckled lightly as Fluff looked at her. "Well then, let's study." Y/n sighed turning back to the textbook and groaning taking a look at the study guide again.