Alundra's uninvited tears dropped in deep sadness for her mother. "I should have save them!" Her tears kept flowing while Arthur continued telling her some things about her parents. Raf was just apparently at the adjacent couch intently looking at her,eyes reddened a seemingly like feeling the same way she was.

After that day, she urged herself to pay a visit to Olivia and Nate at the University, she had been busy these past few days and wondered what's going on with the two. After all, she needed to tell them about her unplanned departure the day after.

"Wanna go somewhere?" Zandra called her from behind. She turned her back while picking her cold-proof sweater."Yeah, I wanna visit Olivia and  Nate, just a little farewell conversation with them I think."

She smiled and put on thin lipstick.She wore perfectly matching nude colored lips to her brownish hair and contact lenses. Brown sweater, fitted short-sleeved light brown shirt and black pants and boots, just perfect for the weather.

"I can see you're excited huh!"
Zandra commented.
"I just can't help it."
"Okay, fine ...fine, just take care Alundra."
She kissed sitting Zandra and tapped the knob, I'll be back at 5.

While driving, her car machine's  got troubled, it slowly stopped in  the middle of a long highway. "She settled her car in the roadside, pick up her phone to call for rescue. Only to find out, she's stuck alone in that road without anyone she could call for help because her phone's missing!
"Where's my phone?"she whispered. "Oh my God! She sighed not of relief but to let herself composed and find calmness amidst the disgust of leaving her phone at home.

Five hours of waiting and it was already 5 in the afternoon, clouds getting dark, gloomy and stars seemed not o show up but otherwise was the threatening heavy rain evidently showed by numerous series of thunders and lightning alternately.

"Finally" She remarked when a bus came crossing her way. It was relatively a fully occupied passenger bus in which she had to settle herself standing at the aisle of a crowded, overpopulated passenger vehicle.

"No choice but to ride instead of waiting for nothing though" She pampered herself.

It's a thirty minute ride along the ridges which either sides were forest feet, so cold and green following the contours of the land, she's willing to endure standing as the bus' full of passenger for at least she could reach her destination.

Tired and sleepy, Alundra leaned on a vertical steel bar at the center  14th row seat. The clouds got gloomy until it slowly dropped beads of waters into the bus' roof which made murmuring noise that got louder and louder even more that made hearing each other inside the vehicle could be impossible.

Road visibility got even blurry until ash-like smoke from  road pavement ascended throughout their sight, consequently would tend to hinder the sight of the driver.

"We have to stop for a while, until this rain ceased,and the roads get clear!" Someone behind her shouted. He looked like the bus driver's crew .

"Yeah, I think that's a great idea." Said the driver and practically skewed the steering wheel sideward to settle for a moment, but before they even got the side of the ridge, something fell hard to the bus roof that made them shout out of shock.

"Someone's at the roof!" Shouted one passenger."It fell hard!" Another one seconded. Alundra got little hint of danger . Her hand slowly getting shaky. "What's happening?" her mind kept blurting. "Breathe Alundra, breathe!" She kept pampering herself.
One moment and the bus was shaken that everybody panicked and shout loud of fear. "Help! Somebody, help me please!" Another shout from a passenger at one corner beside her was a window adjacent to the driver's.

"Ahh!" One man shouted, "My legs,Oh my God,my legs!" Everybody panicked. They rambled inside the bus, some were crying...shouting...pleading to let go from something. "A monster! Oh my God!" What are these monsters? Somebody shouted.

To his horror, the driver turned on the engine and immediately accelerated towards north, regardless of poor visibility of the road as fogs still covering his vision. 

With accelerating speed, the bus swayed side by side as the driver was attacked by a werewolf. He was dragged until thrown out of the bus still with that attacker.

Driverless bus, loaded with people and numbers of attacking monsters swayed in no definite direction until it collided with another vehicle on other lane, resulting to an explosion indicating destruction of the smaller vehicle. The fire from the explosion started to get aboard, intensifying fear and tremble to every human aboard.

The bus uncontrollably headed towards an edge of a cliff, until it crashed to a huge centennial-aged Narra tree which immediately stopped it from stumbling, but brought Alundra and her fellow numerous lacerations and countless wounds tragically turned their fate wrench between life and death.

Stuck between decks with bleeding cuts and bruises, Alundra had to endure the pain and was oblivious to the approaching horrible experience.

"Please daughter. Live as a mortal, as a human , my princess",her father added as his voice faded and heart stopped beating as she had not even heard any beat, and that's to moment she realized... "Now I am alone".