Part 1 : Roles

Beginne am Anfang

This made people like saint Jack sigh in relief.

"A sheriff is like a knight you could say."

"A knight..." Lily mumbled. Lily really hoped that she would become a sheriff.

"Ermm... People who die will become spectators in other words. People who will watch as a ghost until the game is over. They also can't talk to any of the players." the god explained. Everyone was listening intensely.

"There will be a few twists." The god said mischievously, which made everyone feel iffy. Especially cale.

"One there's another role, and that is a spectator." Hearing that, everyone who knew cale hoped that Cale would get 'spectator.'

"Two, something would happen to the murderer that would make it easier for them to kill." A few stiffens at that.

"Lastly, you guys all will have average strength, no magic, ancient powers other than healing, or any special abilities that can do harm." This caused discomfort and reassurance. That meant that Cale wouldn't use any of his powers and cough up blood, but that also meant that they couldn't either.

"Ehem! Without further ado let the game begin!!" The god yelled before everyone had got white words in front of them saying "picking role"

Rosalyn smiled when she looked at the green word that said innocent.' "It will be easy to find out the murderer if it's s Choi Han," Rosalyn mumbled thinking about how bad Choi Han was at acting.

Choi Han looked at the blue words that said sheriff with a blank face. He didn't really care about this stupid game. The only thing he was worried about was Cale. "I wonder if Cale-nim will be ok."

Queen litana, Saint Jack, Hannah, and the whale tribe had got innocent. The Molen duo and Eruhaben had got spectators.

Lily's face lit up when she saw the blue words that said 'sheriff.' It meant that she could protect her family.

Everyone else had gotten innocent except for three people. Two of them were remaining members of 'Arm.' While the last one was the one human that everyone has been thinking about. The one that saved the whole world. Cale Henituse.

~~~~~

Cale looked at the red words that said 'Murderer' with a blank face. He clenched his fist tightly. He would have to kill his family, again.

"Or they can kill me," Cale mumbled before a glowing light appeared in front of him. A woman that looked like she was in her early twenties appeared out of the light that covered the dark space.

"I think it's about time to give you that something, correct?" The woman said, before snapping her fingers making the empty black space white, giving a better picture of her appearance.

Her hair resembled a midnight sky, while small parts of her bangs were white. Her hair was also tied into low twin ponytails with long white ribbons. Also having a similar appearance to a dark elf.

Cale's eyes became sharp, "You, you're the one that brought us here." He said while frowning. "Yes, that was me." She smiled. Cale clenched his fist in annoyance.

"Umm... Unfortunately we are running out of time, so I need to hurry up and give you that 'something.' She said in a bit of a rushing tone. "No need." Cale said bluntly, he felt that there was no need since Cale planned on telling everyone that he was the   murderer.

"They'll be sad if they have to kill you... In that case, I need to erase your memories, change your appearance, hide the presence of your ancient, and few other things to make sure they don't recognize you."  The god ignored what Cale said and told him what she was going to do anyways.

"Hmm... This may hurt a bit." She gave a slight smile before forcefully putting her hand on Cale's head, causing him to flinch. 

"Wait-! UGH!!" Cale tried to stop her but it was too late.

Cale's eye's turned dull as he started to sway side to side falling unconscious.

"Oops." That was a lie. She knew that it was going to hurt alot. Way more than what Mila' did. She was a god after all.

Stare~

She looked down at the unconscious red head, eyeing his glorious face. "Sometimes you're to pretty for your own good.."

________________________________________________

Take this as a peace offering for the long times that I didn't post.

I had made this for an assignment I had at school, which was in August. Don't worry, I made a back up since I knew I wouldn't be able to finish this. The back up is really OOC and I wouldn't post it.

I hope this was good.

I was at school and just went off of the information I had in my had. 💀💀 (Basically, this is also OOC)
I forgot about what I want to say...

Date of post : 9/20/22
Words : 1384