18. Sleep

we drank a lot....like 5 bottles a lot. we all passed out within 30 minutes of the whole thing. Jeremiah and Steven were fully spread out on the floor while me and Conrad were sitting upright next to each other with my head on his shoulder.

3rd person

Lauren and Susannah came back to the house wondering where all the kids are. They head upstairs to belly's room to see her sleeping, she came a little earlier. Then they head off to check the boys rooms to only see that they're not there. They thought that they must've gone to a party of some sort. The only room they haven't checked was y/n's. When they open the door they are met by multiple soft snores. They look to see all of them fast asleep. They remember when they were younger and they would always go to y/n's room because some of them were afraid to be alone or some of them were afraid of the dark. Y/n wouldn't mind it so she'd let them stay. The two smile at the sight they look more towards y/n and Conrad. They see her head on his shoulder and his head resting on hers. They've always thought that Conrad and y/n had a closer connection with each other, they would ship them and place bets on when they would start dating because it was bound to happen. They slowly walk out and close the door with big smiles plastered on their faces. Luckily Y/n was the last one to pass out completely so she got rid of the evidence that they drunk. Laurel and Susannah go down stairs. They talk about their kid free girls night and just laugh themselves to sleep.