Season1 - Episode 3

Start from the beginning

("So, smile...")

It then showed Tsubasa battling out on the battlefield before cutting to her on stage, revealing that she was singing this song.

Dare yori mo atsuku dare yori mo tsuyoko dakishimeru yo

(I'll embrace you with more strength and more passion than anyone else)

Furueru kokoro yusabureba ī nanika ga ugokidasu

(It's fine if your trembling heart is shaken; something has begun to move)

It showed Hibiki, Tsubasa, Zero-One, Vulcan, and Valkyrie beginning their attack on a horde of Noise. First was Hibiki and Zero-One as Hibiki began with kicks and punches to the Noise. She then pulled back on the gauntlet on her armor as Zero-One jumped ahead, holding out the Attache Calibur. Hibiki's gauntlet snapped closed, producing a force of wind that pushed Zero-One forward, allowing him to slice through the Noise. Next was Tsubasa as she effortlessly cleaved through Noise and Valkyrie, who rushed past various Noise, firing bullets off in their bodies. Vulcan then held up the Attache Shotgun and fired, sending a powerful bullet through the Noise and up into one of the larger ones.

Bokura kitto, umareta hi kara deaeru hi wo zutto sagashitetanda

(Surely, we were searching all along for our meeting since the day we were born)

Kaze no naku yoru wa omoidashite

(On nights when the wind cries, remember)

Tomo ni kanadeta kiseki ten ni mau yo

(The heavens we dance in are the path we performed together)

It showed Hibiki, Takiyama, Tsubasa, and Kanade along together, singing as the sky behind them showed their Symphogears and Rider forms. Then it revealed Tsubasa with her enlarged armed gear and the riders activating their finishers before all five jumped into the air. Hibiki dove through with a kick with Zero-One as Tsubasa cleaved straight through. Both Valkyrie and Vulcan aimed their shotrisers before firing charged blasts straight through. After they all landed, it snapped to an image of Miku, Hibiki, Seth, and Takiyama with their hands clasped together.

(Op End)

Hibiki and Miku sat in their room across from each other, Miku's laptop stationed in front of her. They were in the middle of working on something, particularly Hibiki with Miku's help, but Hibiki was struggling to stay awake due to her most recent activities. Miku looked at Hibiki, tilting her head in worry as she said, "Hibiki." This grabbed the girl's attention, or at least what attention that wasn't asleep. "If you fall asleep, you won't finish in time," Miku told her. Hibiki rubbed the sleep from her eyes as Miku continued, "If you finish that report, they said they'd let you off the hook for make-up exams. So don't fall asleep now." Hibiki let out a small squeak as she messed something up on her paper again before deciding to lay her head down. "I'm telling you, don't fall asleep," Miku said upon seeing that. "I'm not asleep... I'm wide awake..." Hibiki muttered, "my eyes are just closed..." "Lately, you've seem pretty tired," Miku brought up before Hibiki reassured her like she has before. "I'm fine... just fine..." Hibiki told her. "You don't look just fine!" MIku said, expressing her worry and distaste of her constant use of just fine despite being the exact opposite. However, Hibiki wasn't exactly focused at the moment, flashing back to what happened a month ago.

-A Month Ago-

"Please fight with me!"

"Yes," Tsubasa said, bringing a smile to Hibiki's face, only for it to immediately disappear, "You and I... Let's fight." Tsubasa turned around, pointing her blade at Hibiki. Zero-One, knowing what Tsubasa was up to, stepped in front of Hibiki and grabbed the sword, directing it away as chips of ice slowly formed along the edge of the blade. "Leave her be, Tsubasa-San... She's just here to help people," Zero-One said. Tsubasa's gaze somehow turned even colder as she glared at Zero-One. "If you want to fight anyone, then let it be me. After all, you're just as equally mad at me as you are at Hibiki..." Zero-One stated. Back at the base, Genjuurou had slapped his hands down on the desk in front of him, shouting in confusion, "Wh-What are they doing!?" "Oh, to be young again," Ryouko sighed dreamingly. "Where are you going Commander-San?" Aoi had asked, looking back at Genjuurou. "Someone has to stop those idiots," Genjuurou said. He got into one of the quick shaft elevators, which closed before sending him up to ground level. Sakurai sighed, watching. "He's still young, too," She said, turning towards the screen as she particularly watched Hibiki and Zero-One. "But there's something about them, isn't there? Maybe she's just the time you have to help? And he's just too much of a protector."