she runs up plopping down while cross legged.

"tell me what's wrong?"

her brows furrowed while looking from side to side and a gulp going down her throat.

"come on indigo." he stated sternly.

she fiddles her fingers.

"have you ever had a problem you couldn't work your way out of?" her soft voice looks up to him.

"well tell me the problem and we'll figure out how to work it out." the man shook his head.

indie bites the inside of her cheek.

"i like this boy." she whispers.

"yeah."

"but he likes someone else." indie looks up frowning sadly.

"well how could that be?!" he yells lowly with shock covering his face.

"i don't know but i feel... stupid." the girl shivers her shoulders.

"well obviously this boy is a complete and utter moron." jimmy told her with full confidence.

"you are the most beautiful girl in the whole world." he nods.

she waited.

"and you want the truth?"

indie nods.

"i'm not sure i want you with a dumbass fella like that." he explains in all seriousness.

she felt the need to defend him.

but she didn't.

"and if you come crying about some boy again it better be about some kid who doesn't know you exist."

"like that harry styles guy." he grinned to her.

"thanks Z." she smiles.

he doesn't say anything just grabbing her head and kissing the top of it.

indigo stewart walks down the stairs of her house at eleven in the morning rubbing her eyes with a yawn.

"morning." she mumbles to the family as they all sat in the kitchen her joining them.

they don't answer making her side eye the room.

looking to her phone.

indie was interrupted by someone's arms around her.

and the yells of all the people in the room.

"happy stranger things day!" mary lou yells with joy.

( GUYS LMAOOO I DONT KNOW WHEN SADIE JOINED THE CAST BUT LETS PRETEND ITS LIKE TODAY OK LY. )

"what-" she was again cut off when confetti was thrown at her with laughter.

she holds her chest with cackles.

after a minute or two of celebration.

"okay gift time." nick grins holding his present out.

opening it up, she grins softly.

it was a picture frame.

turning it around, the girl lets out a scream.

"fuck you!"

"what what is it?" mary lou taps the table.

"it's a picture of a fucking clown." she shows off the it clown in the frame making them laugh.

suddenly they hear footsteps.

it was matt.

"hi honey." mary lou smiles.