Hunt

The sun is going down slowly as everyone get ready for the night they capture the striped devil,  the whole group notices that tomorrow is hopefully the final day they spent stranded on the island. David was inside his got his bow and arrows ready along with everyone else. The group who went with him to the village decided to come with him.  When they got there, the villages got their top hunters and got ready to hunt the tiger, meanwhile the rest of the villagers were hiding inside their homes.

Kamijo: [Thinks] This better work, because our lives are riding on this.

The hunters who were ready to hunt gather around their leader torrick, Kamijo has his thoughts that they were ready to kill them after they hunt the tiger. 

Torrick: Tonight we kill striped Devil!

Hunters: [Cheered] 

Kai: This is like something out of a movie.

Torrick: The traps have been set, stay on alert!

David: Once we see the tiger in a trap we ambush and attack all at once with arrows not spears.

Hours later 

Night time.

The village torches lite up with fire, as they were getting ready they hear a roar in the distance, this causes the teenagers to turn their heads in fear, along with the villagers. 

Torrick: Careful, the striped devil will show up with more of his allies.

Kamijo: [Scared] Wait there's more tigers coming?!

Torrick: We have been setting more traps around village, striped devil don't always come alone.

Kamijo: Shit.

Meanwhile back at the HQ

Marika: I am proud of all of you, you have managed to survive on this island for nearly 4 days.

Karl: Honestly, i didn't think we could have make it this far.

Miura: You really thought that?

Karl: Yes.

Jinno: Well if it weren't for the americans we all would have died by now.

Aoyama: And here i thought this was supposed to be a field trip, next thing i know we are currently fighting for our lives against animals and people.

Marika: We still do not know if they are still coming for us.

Aoyama: But ma'am the military did say they have never contact with anyone from the outside of the island and just yesterday they tried to kill one of us for some fish.

Marika: They are currently helping us because of a common enemy.

Anthony: But they are still natives, they have yet to adapt to the rest of the world.

Matt: For all we know they could just be hunting for food just like us, who knows.

The rest just look at him dumbfounded, like he's chilling at home.

Back at the village. 

The hunt is about to begin, the defenses are set up, along with the traps. The hunters have their spears and arrows ready.

David: Good luck everybody. Make sure you guys stay with the ones you trust.

David, Oribe and Naruse stayed together, while kai teamed with Matsuoka and several Hunters, and kamijo with Akira teamed with Torrick and several hunters. They all tracked down the tigers who hunted with the striped devil. Torrick lead his group to hunt down the striped devil of Ark.