Chapter 6

The selected royals finally started to come causing a commotion..Amidst all this chaos , in the corner there was a quiet room where shuffling of clothes could be heard..The door to that room opened revealing several servants bowing and one could be heard saying "Then,we'll leave the crown prince alone" he bowed and left with the others following him.. Inside was a young man clad in yellow hanfu with gold embroidery in it ... looking at a painted scenery of night time more specifically a picture of the Tsukimi festival where people are spotted with their significant other clad in purple kimonos,haoris, hanfus..Ever since he heard about a festival like tsukimi..he wanted to go out and watch the moon with his beloved..it doesn't matters if it is a he or she..it should be just someone he is in love it..Unconsciously he left a sigh then moved forward..on a red pillow was kept his crown..he picked it and wore it..and kept moving forward ..out of the room !!

In the courtroom all the guests were served with top hospitality..with extravagant gifts for them to take home to their lunch ..everything was worth praising..The emperor was happy with his success as of now..He already got a favorite even before the discussion started ..It was Dubi Shenni a princess from Lingjiu Gong..another was princess Shu Wulin from Nangong Shijia..he was also very impressed by a top assassin Xue yang from Ye city..Only if everything went according to him..

The noise in the room died down when a messenger came inside towards the emperor and whispered something to him..The emperor gave him something like a signal and he turned towards the guests saying out aloud "Attention everyone! The crown prince will be here any minute!" As soon as he finished sound of drums could be heard..array of servants started coming inside and then finally entered the star of the night himself,the crown prince,Shoto Todoroki..Tears welled up in the empress's eyes seeing how her youngest born is going to take over as the emperor soon.."Oh,so the emperor hid the crown prince for all these years just because the rumors about him being a treat to eye was true,huh??" a noble said..all the others agreed ..The emperor interrupted "No,no that isn't because of that..it's just ..my son prefers to be on the quiet side more" others nodded as the sign of acknowledgement..The meeting continued with the crown prince interacting with all the guests..it went on like this until he met him.."Shoto Todoroki the youngest but,still the crown prince is it??" asked one of the guests.."It is.." " Then,you must be the best fit out of others,huh?" "You flatter me,but that isn't so.." "Oh,then what is?" "Some breaking of royal conduct" "Oh,so you don't want it?" " Forgive me for giving an impression like that,but that isn't it..I have taken an oath myself to serve the people even after death,a thousand years later!!" Amazed will be less of an understatement of what King of Tiāntáng felt after talking to the crown prince..

The meeting came to an end and the prospective partner of the crown prince was announced by the emperor "I am glad that everyone here was very enthusiastic about this but,it's just for one of the prominent families .." Everyone gave an understanding nod at that " So,at the end of the day I hope the young couple gets your blessing and may we all join hands to help each other in the future." Taking this as a yes to his decision the emperor continued  "Welcome to the family ,Shu Wulin from Nangong Shijia" everyone was ecstatic with the declaration but,some were not..

After blessings and exchange of gifts,farewell was given to the guests and everyone returned to their chambers.

"I don't care!!I want him below me,at my mercy!!Every beautiful thing belongs to me and so does he!!".."It doesn't matters if I have to kill the other competitors...."