Dragonstone

Loud roars could be heard as seven dragons flew over the mainland and surrounded the great Targaryen ancestral castle. Everyone gets out of the rowboat and Rhaenya and Daenerys walk on ahead.

"Dragonstone." Rhaenya breathed out.

"We're home." The younger Targaryen smiled.

The others were about to follow the white-haired women, but as they walked towards the gate flanked by two statues of dragon heads, various figures could be spotted. Ser Arthur, Grey Worm and Ser Barristan got in front of the queen and the khaleesi until they realized that the people in question were a man and five women with the colors of Dorne, the other people were two men and women, one considerably older than everyone else. It was their allies from both Dorne and Highgarden.

"Its been a long time, Ser Arthur. Thank you for keeping our queen, my niece safe all these years." Oberyn stated as he walked forward. As the Dornish prince walked towards his niece, Rhaenya's sworn sword stepped aside to let the two have their reunion.

When the dragon queen saw her uncle, she noticed he looked almost the same, the only difference were the lines on his face, but still he was the same handsome uncle who cried tears of joy when he saw she was alive.

"Your grace." Oberyn bowed his head, formally greeting Rhaenya, before pulling the young woman to a hug with a laugh coming from his lips.
"You look so much like your mother. Same smile, same lips and nose." He chuckled.

The Targaryen queen smiled in return, before gesturing Daenerys to come forward.
"Uncle, i would like you to meet my aunt Daenerys Stormborn, khaleesi of the great grass sea, ruler of Dragon's bay. Dany this is my mother's younger brother, Oberyn Martell prince of Dorne." Rhaenya introduced.

Dany was slightly nervous. She knew the Martells hated her brother Rhaegar foe what he had done to princess Elia, and she, unlike Rhaenya, was not related to the Dornish princes.
But to her surprise Oberyn Martell gave her a warm welcome, much like he had given to their niece.

"Ahh yes, the khaleesi. I must say princess Daenerys that you are just as beautiful as your mother." The charming prince stated.

This made Daenerys smile. "Thank you prince Oberyn, and i would like to apologize for my brother's crimes against your family."

"You have nothing to apologize for. You weren't even born when it happened." He shooked off the younger Targaryen's worries. Then he moved to stand next to four, clearly dornish women. One was around the prince's age and could only be regarded as attractive and eye-catching, with an exotic, sensuous flair, and beautiful black neck lenght hair.

"This is my paramour, and mother of five of my daughters, Ellaria Sand." He introduced as the woman smiled and curtsied to Rhaenya, before moving to the three young women.
"And these are my three oldest daughters, Obara, Nymeria and Tyene." The said three sand snakes simply nodded at the queen, without so much of a smile or courtesy, making their father glare at them.

The sand snakes had heard of the dragon queen, their father and uncle Doran, spent most of lifes waiting for the day Rhaenya Dragonheart would return to Westeros. But all they saw so far was a woman with an army and dragons, not a real fighter.

Tyrion, sensing the tention with the sand snakes, intervened and turned to introduce the present members of House Tyrell.

"Your grace, may i present Lord Mace Tyrell, " the queen's hand gestures to a rather short old man, with golden/greying hair. He was dessed in green velvet clothes with a golden cape across his chest.

The man in question bowed his head to Rhaenya and kissed her hand. "Your grace. It is with great honor that House Tyrell, supports the rightful queen of the Seven Kingdoms. May i present my oldest son and heir Willas Tyrell."