Eᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ I - Mᴇᴇᴛ Tʜᴇ Aᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ

Mulai dari awal

Steve and Bucky then came into the room.

"Ah, your boyfriends are here," Tony said rolling his eyes.

Natasha glares at Tony before rolling her eyes, "What now?" She asked them.

"Steve forgot his password," Bucky said as he went to get a glass of water from the fridge.

"Again," he added.

"I'm forgetful, okay?" Steve said, frustrated.

"Cuz you're old, gramps," Tony said.

"Give me that," Nat said, Steve did what he was told.

"It's your birthday, Steve, remember?" Natasha whispered to him.

"Ohhh, yeah," Steve said, embarrassed.

Natasha chuckles at the embarrassed Steve Rogers. "Your breakfast is on the table, I'm just going to wake the others up," Natasha told Bucky as she ties her hair.

"I'll come with you," Steve said following her.

"THE KIDS ARE COMING LATER BY THE WAY!" Natasha shouted informing them.

She could hear Tony and Bucky groan, and she and Steve chuckled.

"Hey, Wands, Vis," Natasha greeted them while Steve nodded at them.

"Good morning," they greeted Natasha and Steve back.

"Your breakfast is on the table," Natasha told Wanda who nodded.

"Hey, you guys are too close-" Steve told them, Natasha then slap Steve's shoulder and Steve yelped while Wanda is blushing and well Vision as well if you could see him blushing with all of his red make-up.

"Who will we wake up first?" Steve asked Natasha.

"How about Clint? Then Sam, and then Thor," Natasha answered, Steve, nodded.

"Where's Bruce?" Steve asked her.

"In the lab with Rhodey, Rhodey broke his arm in the practice but don't worry, it's just mild," Natasha informed Steve.

"How did he-" Steve was cut off by Natasha.

"Don't ask why, you don't wanna know," Natasha said darkly.

"Mhm, you sure that you did-" Steve was once again cut off by Natasha.

"You know what, you go wake Sam up, I bet that it's going to be hard to wake these two again," Natasha told Steve who nodded.

"SAM!" Steve shouted, Natasha, flinched and glared at Steve.

Steve just smiled at her before barging into Sam's room.

"Clint," Natasha called Clint as she opens the door to his room.

Natasha crossed her arms and looks around his room.

"CLINTTTTTTTTTTTT! WAKE UP DUMBASS!" Natasha shouted, irritating Clint's eardrum.

"NATASHA! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME SLEEP!" Clint shouted back, covering his ears with the pillows.

"You better wake up or else I'll break every arrow you have, besides, your children and wife are coming," She told him.

Clint: I wouldn't say I like morning. I hate waking up early. I hate Natasha so much. Her and her irritating voice.