ᴺᶦⁿᵉ

Kioko-"Bye Y/n cya tomorrow!"

Y/n-"Bye bye!"

They dropped off Y/n at the penthouse where he/she lives. Y/n went inside the penthouse and was greeted by his/her parents who were talking to each other in the living room, but their expression on their faces looked so serious. It had Y/n worried and wondered what they were talking about not knowing their child was already back home. Y/n didn't know what they were talking about since they were talking so quietly so Y/n let them know that he/she was back home.

Y/n-"Mom Dad! I'm back!"

They were both startled then quickly jumped out of the couch and turned their way to their own child who was smiling brightly at them. The mom smiled back at Y/n and opened her arms so she could give him/her a hug which Y/n gladly ran up to her and embraced his/her mom's hug putting his/her head on his/her mom's tummy.

Mom-"Welcome home sweetie"

Y/n looked up to his/her mother with a smile on his/her face.

Y/n-"What were you and dad talking about? You guys sound serious."

They both tensed up by the question, Y/n even felt his/her mother's hand flinched. The dad places his hand on his son's/daughter's head giving him/her a gentle smile.

Dad-"Sweetie, it's something important that you wouldn't understand since you're so young.."

Y/n-"Ahh? I've grown to understand things! Plus my birthday is coming in the next 3 weeks, I'll be 8 by then!"

The dad lightly chuckled at his son's/daughter's response and continued caressing his/her head gently.

Dad-"That's right, but you're still not old enough. Probably when you're 15 we'll tell you.

Y/n-"Hah!? But that's going to take forever! You guys probably won't remember.."

The dad kneeled down his son's/daughter's level and looked him/her straight in the eyes, having both of his hands on his/her shoulders.

Dad-"Do you trust us?"

Y/n was taken back by his/her dad's question
Of Course he/she trusts them! He/she trusts them with his/her whole life!

Y/n-"of course!"

Dad-"Do you still love us no matter what we have done?"

Y/n-"Yes dad!"

The dad silently sighs then smiles at his son/daughter, he straightens back up.

Dad-"Then we promise you that we'll tell you once you're 15 okay?"

The dad held up a pinkie waiting for his son's/daughter's response.

Y/n-"Hmm..fine! Pinkie promise!"

Y/n connected his/her pinkie with his/her dad and ended pushing both thumbs together then letting each other pinkie go.

Mom-"Okay now that you guys made a pinkie promise, Y/n honey how about you go to your room and wash up! The food is almost ready."