Who am I?

Hello, my name is Domenike, a 14-year-old girl starting my eighth year of high school living in a small city called San Salvador with many precarious situations asking herself silly questions, why should love hurt so much? Why does love exist? Is there a way for love to just be love without a drop of pain or suffering? My story begins when everything is pain Yes! When everything is pain, my parents in the process of separation after 20 years of marriage, my only sister, a 6-year-old girl, and me in full adolescence surrounded by a world full of madness, existential crises and without a penny in my pocket studying in a public school where I had many adventures, I studied many courses there, two technicians to be specific, one in design and software development and one in hardware maintenance, as well as art courses in drawing and painting, carved sheet paintings (repoussé) They all helped me to have a motivation and to improve with each step I took. In a few words, my favorite place, my peace and my refuge where I had many friends since childhood, there I met the one who would become one of my best friends, those who for reasons of fate she had to leave school and travel to another country (Mexico) leaving me without her and only talking to us from a distance, my school the place of my peace shortly after would darken.
My last year of high school would be the beginning of one of the saddest and most chaotic years of my life in that year, right in July my parents begin their separation process, my father was always absent days from home! Ha! To be exact, on Tuesdays and Thursdays he never came home when he called, he always said he was going to meet his best friend and they would spend a good time chatting about their lives and telling past stories, who would believe that lie.
I suspected from an instant that something was not right between them, I was not a fool but I decided to keep quiet suddenly one day I heard a voice on my father's phone;
Her: Will you come to stay at home today love? Him: I don't think I can, I have to attend to some very important work matters love
Her: Today is my birthday party I want you present dear
Him: I'll try even though I don't promise you Her: Do it for me
Him: If I can't get there, I'll take your gift, darling.
Her: Try it, I know you can.
Him: I'll try love -In a whispering voice-.
(The call ends.)

When he leaves the room he sees me and asks: Daughter, didn't you sleep? I just nodded "Yes" with my head. I was preparing my lunch before going to study, my mother was outside the house finishing some personal errands, I finished my lunch and left my house to school with a lump in my throat wondering if it would be better to tell my mother or tell me I kept what was happening... my class started and my mind couldn't concentrate, the teacher asks me if everything is going well, my skin was completely white, my hands and my skin were covered by a completely frozen sweat, even passing out.