721-730

Chapter 721 The most trusted person in the world

Qin Xiaolan was stunned for a moment, then answered vaguely, then walked with Gao Yuan under the willow tree next to her, and she said, "I have something to do in my hometown, my parents have already gone back."

"Oh, that's a pity, I thought I could meet aunts and uncles." Gao Yuan's tone was full of loneliness, but after a pause, he said, "But it's okay, there are still opportunities in the future, I will wait for you. The day you want me to see your family."

Listening to what he said, Qin Xiaolan's first reaction was to blame herself.

The two had been talking for a long time, but Gao Yuan had always been kind to her, but she didn't let him see her family.

Looking at the self-blame on her face, Gao Yuan said softly, "Don't think too much. After all, I was married. You are right to be cautious. I will always wait for you to be ready."

Originally Qin Xiaolan felt really guilty, but when he heard that he had been married, he suddenly remembered what the eldest sister Qin Jiao had said.

Gao Yuan's ex-wife didn't run away with someone.

but disappeared!

Qin Xiaolan almost blurted out and asked, only to see that Gao Yuan's spectacles were illuminated by the sun, and the reflected light made the corners of her eyes slightly itchy.

She closed her eyes subconsciously.

Gao Yuan was puzzled: "Xiao Lan, what's the matter? What do you want to say?"

Qin Xiaolan was suddenly shocked, and she reacted. She said, "No, I just went shopping with my parents these days. I was too tired and didn't have a good rest."

She yawned as she spoke, her eyes filled with physiological tears.

Gao Yuan said softly: "I wanted to wait for you to get off work and go shopping with you. Seeing that you are so tired, I will rest at home today. After two days of weekends, let's go out together."

"Well, okay." Qin Xiaolan yawned again and added, "Why don't you bring Jiaojiao, I haven't seen her for a long time, and I still miss her."

"Okay, I'll listen to you."

Qin Xiaolan watched Gao Yuan go away, standing alone, still a little bit unable to recover.

How should I say it, Gao Yuan is a very perfect man.

However, in this world, the person Qin Xiaolan trusts the most is the eldest sister Qin Jiao, so she decides to wait and see again!

**

Qin Jiu heard some rumors, that is, there is a clothing company that is going to be stationed in Beicheng.

The boss's last name is Su.

Because they are all in the same circle, many people are talking about it.

"This company is said to have a foreign background, and the boss is also related to the entertainment industry, which is very powerful."

Li Man, Luan Wei, Chen Sheng, and Jiang Xiaoyue were all sitting at the conference round table, and everyone looked solemn.

They have laid a good foundation in Beicheng, and they have been the boss in this field for many years.

In fact, over the years, their opponents have always been many. After all, the market will always exist in the area of ​​food, clothing, housing and transportation.

But no matter who it is, none of them can beat Jiuyi. Either they are defeated, or they are waiting for Jiuyi to share the remaining purchasing power. No one can take away Jiuyi's market share.