601-610

Chapter 601 Xiaoshi Beats Someone

Su Yun smiled and said, "I'm not at home. I've cooked two dishes myself. But when you come, I'll add another one for you. You need to make up for it, you'll see how thin you are."

Qin Jiu said quickly: "I can't make up too much fat, I'm about a hundred pounds now."

"You are so tall, you are thin for 100 pounds! And I don't care when you lose weight, but not when you are pregnant!"

Qin Jiu said with a smile: "Well, I will listen to you."

It was rare for the mother and daughter to have a leisurely day. When they finished cooking and sat down, Su Yun chatted with Qin Jiao.

Su Yun said in a low voice, "Didn't your grandma live at your aunt's house? I heard your aunt's meaning is that your grandma complained a little bit about us, but instead of taking her to live with him, he lived with Mr. Du."

Qin Jie was speechless, "When will this old lady change her mind? If nothing else, I'm definitely closer to Grandpa Du than to her. The relationship between this person and the person is all from the relationship. Even if you are related by blood , but you are not good to others, why do you expect others to be good to you in the future? What's the matter, this blood relationship is still one-way?"

"That's it. Not to mention, Mr. Du and Du Liya have helped our family a lot. Not to mention, now that you and Xiaoyi are husband and wife, Mr. Du is also a relative and elder of our family. Du Liya sometimes has to go abroad, we take care of the old man, it is only natural."

Qin Jie nodded, "That's the reason. By the way, my dad didn't say anything, did he?"

"Your father also loves his mother, but he will buy things for his mother from time to time. Anyway, I don't want the old lady to move in. You don't know, she will tell me from time to time, it's a pity, if Xiaoyun has a baby What a wonderful son, my ears are getting calluses!"

"Don't worry about it, grandma won't be able to get over this hurdle in her life, and she won't be able to do anything else. Whatever she says, let's put it in the left ear and leave the right ear."

Su Yun nodded, she thought so too.

She said, "By the way, I received a call from the head teacher of Xiaoshi, and I have to go there in the afternoon."

Qin Jiong was nibbling on a chicken wing, and she said suspiciously, "Xiao Shi made a mistake in school? No, she is very sensible, and now in her heart, apart from studying, nothing is really important."

"I thought so too at first, what do you think? It turned out that a little boy liked Xiao Shi and confessed to Xiao Shi, but he was rejected by Xiao Shi." When Su Yun mentioned this matter, he was a little bit dumbfounded and said, "Little Shi. Shizhen rejected him eight times! Later, when Xiao Shi was annoyed, he beat the boy up. In fact, the boy didn't say anything, but when he got home and saw his bruised nose and eyes, his parents were not happy, so they went to find him. coming."

Qin Jiu didn't know whether to laugh or cry after hearing this.

She thought about her own sister, Xiao Shi. The little girl said that she would not consider marriage until she was 30 years old. A man and marriage would only affect the speed of her making money...

Ahem, although I don't know why my sister has become like this, Qin Jiu is a short-term caregiver, so he decided to go to school with his mother in the afternoon.

The car was driven away by Shen Yi to run about the decoration, so Qin Jiu took the bus with his mother Su Lan and went to Xiao Shi's school.

Xiao Shi's middle school is not far from here. The two of them arrived at the school gate in ten minutes. After registering with the guard, they went directly to the three-year group of the junior high school.