Chapter 2: The Transformation

Terry was running as fast as he can. He was crying, crying because he was embarrassed, crying because his pride was crushed. Then he felt angry all of a sudden. He felt his blood boiling. He was getting angrier and angrier by the second. Then he felt this power over him he was running then all of a sudden he changed. His cloths ripping to shreds. He found himself on four legs. He felt faster and stronger. His fur was black and his eyes were still brown. He stopped and looked at around him and at himself, could see in the dark now. Terry got scared, he didnt know wat was going on. He was wonder "what the hell is going on." He was running again, faster thinking this has to be a dream. He ramed his head into a tree as hard as he can. He was a little dizzy after that. A voice called from behide "HEY." Terry turned around and saw a grey wolf watching him. He was about the same size or a bit smaller then Terry. "Your going to hurt yourself." He said "who are you? I never seen you before."
"Who are you and whats going on?" Terry asked. The other wolf looked at him and came closer he was indeed was smaller then Terry. "Well my name is Kody and you must be a new blood." He said "Yea first time transforming is always ruff."
Terry looked at him now wondering what is he talking about. Koby seeing the question in his eyes said "Your a werewolf. Like me." Terry was in shock now. He couldn't believe this was real.
"I know you have alot of questions. Follow me back to the rest of the pack." With that He stormed off with Terry running close behind.