there is always a solution to a problem.

In fact, she really hoped that Su Yuxi was really Lin Nian after plastic surgery, because she always felt very regretful that Lin Nian died too easily!

On the other hand, after Shen Yi hung up the phone, he lit a cigarette in frustration, and his heart flew to Beicheng's wife and children long ago.

The assistant cautiously asked his boss, "Boss, do you still need to change the ticket?"

(End of this chapter)

Chapter 712 The man who is afraid of his wife

"It won't change," Shen Yi finished, but added, "Wait! There are no other things for the past two days, so I have to come forward?"

"There's nothing else, but there's a cruise party tonight. You have to attend it. They're all financial bigwigs from the state city. They value the revitalized electronics industry."

In short, if these bigwigs are offended, they may be affected in terms of capital operation.

Shen Yi was the most annoying of this kind of entertainment, but he also knew the importance and had to go.

He nodded and said, "Okay, the itinerary will remain the same tonight, and then leave everything else to me tomorrow morning, and then change it to my flight tomorrow afternoon."

"Yes, boss."

Every time he participates in these receptions, Shen Yi will report to Qin Jiu. On the surface, the employees say that the boss has a good relationship with the proprietress, but behind the scenes, they think that the boss is too afraid of his wife.

A young, handsome, and high-value man like the boss doesn't even steal at all?

What a waste.

Assistant Xiao Chen looked at them talking and shook his head speechlessly.

You ordinary people don't know the excellence of the boss lady!

In terms of looks, those big stars are not as beautiful as their bosses, not to mention, the bosses are still top students and run three companies!

Clothing company, restaurant, noodle shop chain.

They also gave birth to a pair of healthy, beautiful and smart twins for the boss. This life can be said to be quite complete.

The proprietress is so good, if the boss is still messing around with flowers outside... I guess he will be kicked by the proprietress every minute.

It is said that there are many men holding the number plate of love, squatting and waiting for them to fill up after Shen Yi is kicked.

The last sentence is somewhat exaggerated, but it is enough to show that in the marriage between their female boss and the boss, their boss is definitely the one with a low status.

On the Zhoucheng Electronics Company side, a female employee was indignant, "Why is the boss's status low? I heard that the boss's family has always been wealthy, but the boss's family is from the countryside when she was a child."

Assistant Xiao Chen sneered, "What's wrong with the countryside, do you look down on the countryside?"

The female employee changed her face, "I didn't say that! It's just that I feel that the boss didn't help the boss and made the boss work so hard. As long as she knows something in the field of electronics, the boss doesn't need to work so hard."

"The lady boss was the champion of the province in the college entrance examination. She doesn't want to study. If you want to study computer science, you won't be able to catch up!"