...In the most platonic way...

♡...♡
Living in the medieval century is tough for many people. Being divided and placed in either upper-class, middle-class or lower-class. I feel bad for those in poverty and would even want to help each and every one of them. The royals don't try, so somebody has to. I don't mind being that person.

Although living conditions isn't the only concern that truly worries me. Honestly, it's so aggravating that I have to hide and be "ashamed to be who I am."
♡...♡

We hid in the alleyway and giggled as the knights walked by. We didn't have a reason to hide but being childish like that was our thing as a couple.

The guards soon left, and I took her hands and held eye contact with her. She smiled warmly and pecked me on the lips as she usually does. I then hugged her tightly since we haven't seen each other in weeks.

???: I missed youu.

Y/N: I missed you too.

???: Ugh it's so hard being "just friends."

Y/N: Friends don't know how you taste, darling.

I said with a goofy grin as I kissed her with some tongue.

???: Well, right now you're mine. In public, we're just friends.

She says, knowing damn well this is forbidden.

Y/N: I know, I know. You're my "friend." Although in the "friendliest" and "totally platonic way ever": I love youuuu Diane.

She giggled a bit.

Diane: I love you too Y/N.

♡...♡

Living in medieval times is tough. The reason why for me..is because being gay is considered a crime and should be forbidden. Therefore, Diane and I are criminals. In our opinions, it's for different reason. We're both thieves who happen to steal each other's heart, and I'm proud I can say that confidently.