CHAPTER: 12

"It feels like we just might fit together after all," he whispered in Cecilia's ear. Looking up, he saw that Abella was still watching, a lusty grin on her face. She licked her lips at him, but Mike ignored her. "But only when you're ready."

"Okay," Cecilia whimpered, her hips swiveling. Mike used his thumb to rub the folds around her clitoris-every time he touched it directly, the sensation caused his hand to flinch away. Cecilia was sitting upright now, eyes closed and mouth open, panting loudly as Mike teased her pussy. Several minutes passed, and Cecilia suddenly clamped her hand down on Mike's wrist.

"Hold still, you fucker," she said, pinning his wrist and forcing her pussy down onto his finger. He slid up into her, his arm becoming chilled as the heat left it, flowing up into Cecilia's snatch. She let out a loud groan, startling Mike with her sudden loudness.

"Won't the neighbor hear?" He asked, suddenly nervous.

"You know that won't be a problem," she replied. "Now give me another finger."

Mike pushed a second finger in, relieved when it dampened the sensation. His first finger had gone nearly numb, and the second one's entrance was restoring heat to it. Cecilia let out another loud groan, moving her hips back and forth.

"Oh god, I've never felt anything like this," Cecilia said, rolling her hips back and forth. "I feel so...so...full."

"If you think you feel full now, wait until I get my dick in you," Mike told her.

"Oh, fuck!" Cecilia slid backward, hovering away from Mike. She turned around, grasping the railing of the porch in one hand and pulling the back of her skirt up in the other. "I can't wait any longer! Do it! Fuck me! I want to know how it feels!"

Mike rose, undoing his pants. His cock sprang free, the cool air crinkling the skin on his balls. He pushed against Cecilia, lifting her skirt up and staring at her small, curvy ass. Her panties were white, just like her dress, and he saw that her stockings were held in place by a garter belt. The wet spot on Cecilia's panties was the size of a silver dollar. Using his fingers, he yanked her panties to the side, revealing ivory folds without hair. The sparks between them were visible now, little blue streamers of energy that connected them.

"Are you ready?" Mike asked, rubbing the head of his cock on her pussy lips. The energy between them made his dick feel like it was vibrating, each spark sending a wave of pleasure to his spine.

Cecilia responded by shoving herself backward. Mike's eyes rolled upward as a powerful blast of energy used his dick as a conduit, cold electricity flowing through his legs, up his back, and into his head. He grabbed onto Cecilia's ass, the urge of energy causing his whole body to lurch forward, slamming his dick into her once more. Gasping for air, he pulled back out, but the electricity caused him to stiffen up again. Cecilia let out a cry with each deep thrust, not realizing that her energy had trapped Mike in an endless loop. 

"What is this? What is this? What is this feeling?" Cecilia cried, letting forth a stream of words in a language Mike didn't recognize. She was incoherent now, babbling out loud as he fucked her from behind. The pulses decreased in intensity enough that Mike could move his hands again. He wasn't sure how much more of this he could take-he wrapped his arm around Cecilia's tiny waist and found her clitoris from the front, folding over one of her lips as a buffer to prevent another intense shock. Cecilia's babbling became moans, moans that built in strength and volume. Up above, Abella's face was contorted in a silent mask of pleasure, her lips parted as she panted in time with the banshee.

Cecilia shoved back against Mike hard enough that the two of them fell backward onto the patio, narrowly missing the swing. Cecilia's hands replaced Mike's on her clit, swiveling her hips as she rode him frantically. Mike grabbed her breasts through her dress, squeezing them tightly as he arched his back, pushing himself in deeper.