Chapter 2

"I love you so much.. you will always stay by my side right, Jin? Don't leave me"
He is so adorable whenever he asks me this question!

"Ofcourse , I will never leave you. I love too Baekhyunnie!"

Huh? How is Baekhyun here? Is this real?
"Baekhyun, how come you are here?" I asked

"What do you mean by how come you are here? Can't I be with my girlfriend? "he pouts.

No no..this is a dream. It can't be real. But its so real! Aah.. I want this to be forever! Baekhyunnie!

*cookoorukoo,cookooruko..cookooruko..cookooruko*
Aish! This alarm! Omo~ it was really a dream. Aaaah (T_T) this is so not fair!!

"Yah! Han Hyun Jin! Move your ass now! Or else you're gonna be late for college.!!" My elder sister, Han Hyun Jae, called me from downstairs!

Aish this girl! Shouting early in the morning! Omo~ its 7:45am now.I am totally a dead meat !!
"Okay fine! I am coming! Just stop shouting!"

I got ready within 10 mins like a bullet train. Aren't I talented? *wink*
Aish. Its 7:55am now. I am dead!!

"Noona please drop me to college! Jebalyoo~ I am running super duper late!!" *with puppy eyes* I always call my elder sister, Noona. Why? Just like that. Calling her unnie is just too mainstream. Hahaha.. just kidding. Its just I am more comfortable of calling her Noona.

"Aish! Fine! Next time don't be late. Go get your sandwich from the table and do drink the milk. And how many times do I need to tell you to call me Unnie!" My sister whinned while wearing her watch.

"Hehehe.. thank you so much .. Noona! Hehehe..saranghae!" I just like teasing my sister all the time. Yes, I am a pain-in-the-ass to my sister but she still loves me. (^Q^)

* On my way to college *
Noona was driving the car and I was sitting beside her in the front seat.

I am Soo..late today!

"How many times have I told you to get up 30 mins early so that you don't have to rush. Now see, we have to rush to get you to college. From tomorrow you bet-"
"Okay Noona! I will get up 30 mins early tomorrow. Pinky promise!" I cut her off. I don't want her to get hyper now or else I doubt whether I will be able to make it to college or not. Hahahha.. I am such an evil ass.

I am glad that I got an elder sister who loves me so much. She has been taking Care of me since young. Our parents died in a car accident during an encounter of some gangs,they were the victims of those evil criminals. Ever since that time, Noona took extra care of me. I was never deprived of anything. Yes, my sister makes tons of money every single day. Well, why won't she when she works so hard everyday? But she always made sure that she could give enough time to me.

We have six years of age gap between us, She is 26 and I am 20. I am in sophomore year in my college. Sometimes I would just make fun of my sister to get married.

To me, she is the most beautiful woman on earth. She knows how to dress up and carry herself. You know, like those beautiful yet controlling women. And here I am, with a blind eyesight , who hardly cares what I wear. I don't care what people think of me. I am tired of their hypocrisy. The only thing I am proud of is my beautiful hair, just like Noona's. Its long and silky and smooth and shiny. Hahahaha.. I am quite short like 5'2 unlike my sister who is tall like 6. I hate her for this. ╰_╯ Hehehe.. I swear whenever we go out people would always ask how old am I. Just stop okay. I know I am a dwarf but I am cute! ≧◇≦

Oh enough now. I have reached college. I gotta go run like Flash!!

"Thanks Noona! See you in the eve! I love you!" I bid goodbye as I got out from the car.

"Be careful! Make sure you eat. I love you too!" Noona shouted as she started the car.

*In college during recess*
Phew! That was close. Somehow I convinced my teacher excusing myself for being late. Waah. Now recess!!

Kim Sun Ri, my one and only friend ,whom I can trust blindly and whom I love so much approached me with her lunchbox. No, we don't sit together because our teacher, the devil always separate us in every class in order to maintain discipline. You see I am too talkative. Hehehe.
"Yo! Wassup man? How was the class?
What did you bring for lunch??" We high-fived as she took a seat.
"Classes were boring as usual. I bought kimbap today. What about you? Oh by the way am sure you have heard about the news regarding Baekhyun and Taeyeon?" She asked me as she shoved her food in. How I wanted to shove it all together inside her mouth. She is so adorable. Hehehe..
"I bought sandwich. Yes. Don't ask. I was shocked totally and am very jealous of Taeyeon. She took away my baekhyunnie!!! Huhuhuhu .. I don't want them to be together! But I will have to accept it! Anyways, I read so many hateful comments of some immature fans..they are so heartless.!" I started digging in my food.
IKR! They just want atten-.."

Sun Ri was cut off by some hateful comments made by a passerby.
"That bitch, Taeyeon is so ugly. How could she even think of dating Baekhyun oppa. She deserves to die!"

That's it. I got real pissed. How could they insult her so bad. She deserves to die? What did she do? Ugh! This is too much!!! I stood up and was about to show her, her real standard , Sun Ri stopped me.
"Ignore them Jin. They are just jealous of her. If you say anything they won't change. Just let it go. Let's go to class now."

I sighed in defeat. Tsk. I could have just twisted their filthy mouth. Ugh!

Whole day, the only gossip topic was "Baekhyun and Taeyeon's dating relationship". I am so tired of their hateful comments. Just think, how Taeyeon and Baekhyun would be feeling.

*After college*

Sun Ri left me alone right after we got out of the college. She has a date with her boyfriend today evening. Sigh. So this is our friendship eh? Leaving me and going to your boyfriend eh? *sob sob* Hehehe just kidding.
Anyways I have to go to a conveniencestore to buy some groceries.
*ta da da daa~ tu du ru tu~ la la ra laa~*
I was humming on my way to the store. After taking a left turn, I heard a scream!
*help me! Someone please help me!!* I got scared. What is happening. The voice is coming from the opposite side of the alley. Its dark there. Looks scary. I want to run~
*help me!!! Please someone help me!"

I have to go and check what is happening.Someone needs help! You can do it Jin!! Hwaiting!! Let's go~ Slowly I walked towards the alley, the clearer I could hear the scream. Wait, someone is talking.
*bitch! No one will come to save you. You are dead today.*
*slap! Slap!*
*this is for stealing Baekhyun oppa from me!*
*you slut!*
*ugly girl*
I could hear more and more of cursing. What is happening? Finally, when I reached the spot, I saw a group of girls surrounding a damsel in distress girl.

Looks like they are bullying her.

"Yah! What is happening over here!!"
I screamed at them! All of them turned towards me with hateful eyes. Uh-oh!

"What are you doing here? How dare you ask us questions?" One of the bimbos asked me.

As I was about to answer I saw the victim's face. I am shocked!! No no.. what is she doing here? How could she be here? No... they are hurting her!

Taeyeon unnie, I am gonna save you from these nutheads! Hold on!

Heey...! How are you all darlings??
I forgot to introduce myself to you all in the previous chapter!
Hello! My name is Liu Yuan Ling. I am a Chinese but living in India. Yes, that India where Suho, Minho, Kyunhyun, Jonghyun and Sunggyu oppas came to shoot Fluttering India! Have you guys watched it? Unfortunately I couldn't meet them as I live in another city somewhere far away from Mumbai (The place where oppas went). I hope all of us get to meet them one day! Anyways,This is my first fanfic please support and show much love. I will try to improve in the future.
I hope you all liked the story so far. Please support this story. Take care~ I love you all! Please don't forget to vote or comment.