part eight- Thinking

Miranda was thinking, she was thinking about everything. Paris was so chaotic and divorce papers were in her hands. At first she was thinking about her twins, again without father but the she thought again, she thought about someone she loved. Nobody knew about her love. She couldn't tell anybody, she was afraid. For the first time in her life she was afraid. Somebody opened door. Miranda's thought's were gone.

"Hello Miranda" Andrea came in. Miranda just looked at her, she was completely out. "I just boughh some thing that are for you and I will go" Andrea put the bags that were in her hands down. "Thank you" said Miranda and didn't even thought about it.
Andrea was shocked. "Ehm.. you're welcome" she said, still shocked. "Andrea sit down" said Miranda and poited at place next to her. "Okay" Andrea sat down next to Miranda. "I want to tell you something, I totally understand that you will leave but I need to" said Miranda, she need to tell her. "Okay, you're kinda scaring me but okay" Andrea smiled nervously. "Stephen send me divorce papers and I was thinking, about twins and how it's gonna be hard for them and then I thought about it again" she looked at Andrea. She was just staring at Miranda and listening to every word she said. "and I thought about me being in love with somebody else" Miranda looked into Andrea's eyes. "Okay, but why are you telling me this?" Andrea asked. "I'm in love with you, and as I said you can leave I comletely understand" Miranda said with fear in her voice, she was almost 100% sure that Andrea will leave. She didn't.

Andrea stayed, she didn't moved from her seat and just stared at Miranda. After few minutes she spoke.
"I fell the same" tears were now going down Andrea's face. She was finally able to tell Miranda. Andy fell in love with her probably after month she was working for Miranda, so now that she told her, it was like rock falling of her.
Miranda moved closer to Andrea. "Can I kiss you?" Andrea asked. "Ofcourse" Miranda smiled and moved closer. They kissed.
"I love you" Miranda said. "I love you too" Andrea responded and pecked Miranda's lips.

Now Andrea was snuggled next to Miranda in Miranda's bed as they were watching some movie. Neither one of them were paying attention to the movie. Both of them were thiking about their new girlfriend and how in love they are.