part six- Tell me

Andy waved to Miranda. Miranda saw that, she didn't response but inside her she was so happy to see Andrea again. When she got into car she finally smiled, she was happy to see Andrea but sad that she saw her probably for the last time. She saw her crush for the last time. Then she realized that she can still stop Andrea. „Go to the other side" Miranda said fastly to Roy. He turned the car and started going down the road. „Stop" Miranda unbuckled her belt.
When car stopped Miranda was quick to get out. „Andrea" she walked behind Andrea. „Yeah?" Andrea turned. „Miranda?" Andrea looked on Miranda wide eyed. „Hello" Miranda tried her best not to smile on the journalist. „Hi, hello" Andrea stammered. „Andrea, I wanted to talk to you" Miranda's heart was beating fast. „I would like to sit down somewhere and talk" Miranda was trying her best to breath calmly. „O-okay, when do you want to talk?" Andrea was really surprised and confused. Her ex-boss just stopped her in the middle of NYC and she wants to talk.
„Do you have time now?" Miranda asked and played with her rings. „um.. yeah, I do" Andrea smiled.
„We should go somewhere else" Miranda looked around her. They were standing in the middle of crowd of people walking one way or another. „Yes, where?" Andrea chuckled. „Roy can drive us somewhere" Miranda looked on the car. „Sure" Andrea and Miranda started walking to the car
-
Miranda decided the safest option, her penthouse.
„Miranda?" Andrea asked when they were near the penthouse. Miranda turned to Andy. „Why are we going to your penthouse?" Andrea didn't know what was going on. „Well, I wanted some private place" Miranda smiled. Now was Andrea very confused, Miranda wanted to talk to her, they were going to her place and she smiled. „Oh, okay" Andrea faked smiled and looked out of the window.
-
In probably ten minutes they were sitting in kitchen and drinking coffee. „So Andrea" Miranda put down her cup. „I wanted to tell you something" she looked into Andrea's eyes. Andrea nooded. „When you left me in Paris, I felt like nobody, because after that event I wanted to tell you something and I'm gonna tell you now" Miranda started shaking. „Maybe it's going to be weird for you, but I just want to tell you"
She played with her fingers. „Tell me" Andrea smiled. „There was one more reason for taking you to Paris, as I said I wanted to tell you something. I wanted to have nice dinner and tell you, but you didn't give me a chance and I don't blame you" Miranda's voice was shaking now too.
„I'm.. in love.. with you, Andrea.." She finally said it.
There was silence. They were looking at each other, both of them speechless. „Please, say something" Miranda begged. „I-I think that I have to go" Andrea stood up. „Andrea, please" Miranda's eyes were teary. „Try to give me a time" Andrea left the kitchen and the penthouse.
-
It's been two days since Andrea left Miranda without answer. Miranda was upset, sad, she was crying at night. Andy was thinking. She never thought about being with Miranda but when she tought about it she realised that maybe she wanted, because when she was with Miranda, she felt safe and she felt better then with Nate. She remembered Nate's words "the person whose calls you always take, that's the relationship you're in". Yeah, maybe he was right.
-
Andrea just finished work. It was still in her head, her ex-boss, Miranda Priestly, the dragon lady has a crush on her. She was near the Elias-Clark building. She finally stopped fighting her thoughts about not wanting to be with Miranda. She wanted to be with her. She made her way to Elias-Clark building. She walked through and made her way to Runway floor.
„Andrea?!" Emily stood up when saw she the journalist. Andrea just smiled on Emily and continued her way to Miranda's office. „Have I called you?" Miranda sat back to the door so she didn't see who came in.
„No you didn't" Andrea spoke. Miranda quickly turned on her chair. „Andrea?" She gasped.
„I wanted to apologise for leaving you and I wanted to tell you something" Andrea closed the door.
„What do you want to tell me?" Miranda offered Andrea seat with her hand. „ehm, I-I never thought about being with you or with any woman, but when thought about it more I realised that when I was with you I felt safe and I felt better then with my boyfriend, ex-boyfriend" Andrea corrected. „Then I remembered his words, when we broke up. You were calling me and he said that the person whose calls is the one that I'm in relationship with and he was right. We were not dating but I wanted, even that I fought that, I wanted to be with you" Andrea tried to breath calmly. „So you're telling me that you left me for two days in tears and now you come here and tell me that you actually wanted to be with me?" Miranda spoke. „And I still want to" Andrea looked down. Miranda stood up. Andy didn't know what to do, she kept looking down and waited.
„Look at me, Andrea" Miranda leaned on the desk, next to Andrea. Andrea looked up on Miranda.
„I think you own me an apologise for all that tears" Miranda smiled and leaned for a kiss. Andrea stood up and kissed Miranda softly. „This is your apologise? Just small kiss? I cried for two night, that's not normal for dragon lady" Miranda put her arm on Andrea's waist. „I think I have to apologise more" Andrea kissed Miranda with passion.