Going on a rollercoaster with Trainee A

Start from the beginning

Woochan☆˚•*It was a pretty hot day so you guys agreed to go on a water ride

Woochan˚•*
It was a pretty hot day so you guys agreed to go on a water ride. Tidal Wave was the ride you and Woochan chose. You chugged the rest of your drink before you guys got on. "Are you excited?" You asked the boy next to you. "Of course-" The ride suddenly pushed you forward  causing water to get everywhere. You were soaked. Woochan bursted out laughing at your shocked face. You rolled your eyes. "You got wet too meanie!!" You laughed. The ride continued to go through water which meant you were not gonna dry out anytime soon. You sighed and smiled. "You wanna take a break? There's a pizza and burger place here." Woochan suggested. You nodded happily. He chuckled at you and took your hand.

James✦˚•*Now James here hates rollercoasters, you don't care for them

James˚•*
Now James here hates rollercoasters, you don't care for them. But if you wanted to do something James wanted to it with you. You wanted to go on The Riddler's Revenge because it was based off of Scooby Doo and you thought it looked fun. You two were waiting on the ride, James was bouncing his leg anxiously. "Hey, are you okay?" You asked, now feeling bad. He nodded. You ran your fingers through his hair to try to calm him down. The ride started and it was going pretty fast James fucking hated it. You decided to try to be funny to distract him. So randomly you just screamed. "SLAYYY!!" You started laughing at your dumb comment. James laughed. "Y/N WHAT THE HELL!!" You giggled. The ride slowed down as it neared the end. You cleared your throat. "It's giving.. windy💅💅" He smiled and scoffed. "Yeah you can tell by our hair." You smiled.

Jihoon☆˚•*Lex Luther drop of Doom

Jihoon˚•*
Lex Luther drop of Doom. That sounded bad ass so of course you were going to go on it. Apparently it was the highest drop in the park. The ride would randomly drop with out anyone expecting it. "THIS WAS A MISTAKE!! I DON'T WANNA DO THIS ANYMORE!! LET ME DOWN!!" You screamed. You heard Jihoon laughing from beside you. You started to feel really sick after a while. Thankfully you got off just in time. You had trouble keeping your balance and almost fell but thanks to Jihoon you didn't. You put your head on his shoulder. "I don't feel good.." You said closing your eyes. Jihoon ran his fingers through your hair. "You wanna take a break?" He asked you. You nodded.

JJ✦˚•*JJ chose the rollercoaster called Scream

JJ˚•*
JJ chose the rollercoaster called Scream. Wow.. that sounds fun.. "Uhm.. I think it's this way!" JJ exclaimed pulling you with him. You didn't even hear him you were too distracted with your own thoughts. What if something went wrong? Will someone get hurt? Will you fall off of the rollercoaster? You let go of JJ's hand without even realizing it. JJ looked back at you confused. You were walking slower than usual and looking the ground while walking. He got worried. "Are you okay? Wait.. are you scared?" He asked, smirking at you. "NO! I'm not scared just... scared." You said even unsure yourself. What were you feeling? You guys got onto the ride and SHIT THAT MF WAS FAST. "NO, NOPE!! I NEVER AGREED TO BE HERE!!" You screamed in a panic. "IT'S OKAY Y/N IT'LL BE OVER SOON." JJ reassured. Once the ride was done you got off shaking really intensely. "I'm sorry Y/n." JJ said hugging you. He really felt bad so later on he won you a gigantic plushie. Worth it👌

Thanks for reading you guys!! I hope you liked this chapter! What should I do next🤔🤔 -Rae