Chapter 16

Stephens POV

I pulled Tony to the side "this is becoming a problem with all these travelers we need to make a public announcement and warn the public if they see anyone with those symptoms" Tony sighed "ya we need to"

We walked back to the group and told them what we were gonna do. Tony called the public news place or what ever it's called. I talked to Y/n about her brother and if she knew that other dude.

A few hours late Tony, Wong, Bruce, and I wen to the news station and made a statement. "This is a public warning. If you see anyone who looks lost or confused on where they are they may be a traveler. They do not pose a threat so far as we know." Tony stepped aside and Bruce went up "if you see someone having a killer headache, stomach ache, puking blood, red swollen eyes, swollen in areas, and they look dead please contact the police or us immediately"

Wong came up and started talking "Please be careful approaching them though some may be mutants they are from other multiverses and their powers could be glitchy from the multiversal travel. Please be safe, it's not good for 2 family genes in different universes can cause a collision in the dimensions." "Please be aware of them and once again contact this phone number if they are seen or are using powers, that's 363-***-****" "stay safe"

"Do not approach them" I repeated one last time.

Alex's POV

We arrived to what looked like a city after a while we saw a lot of cars driving by, we saw a crowd of people surrounded by a tv shop with TV's playing in the window.

It was Tony Stark, Stephen Strange, Wong, and Bruce banner! Oh my gosh! Me and Jamel were both shook. We walked up to the TV's and listened to the emergency podcast.

"This is a public warning. If you see anyone who looks lost or confused on where they are they may be a traveler. They do not pose a threat so far as we know." Tony stark said.
"if you see someone having a killer headache, stomach ache, puking blood, red swollen eyes, swollen in areas, and they look dead please contact the police or us immediately" Bruce Banner stated

"Please be careful approaching them though some may have super powers, they are from another multiverse and their power could be glitchy from the multiversal travel. Please be safe, it's not good for 2 family genes in different universes can cause a glitch in the dimensions." Wong said Stephen and Tony then talked "Please be aware of them and once again contact this phone number if they are seen or are using powers, that's 363-***-****" "stay safe" they finished saying. I went pale and so did Jamel, which meant a lot cause he was black and now he was almost white.

We locked eyes with each other and I went to call the number. I typed the number in through harsh heavy breathing, I was shaking really bad and was getting dizzy. I was having an anxiety attack.

"Hello, this is Stark industries what can we do to help you today" the lady behind the phone said. I was breathing really hard into the phone "me and my friend are t-travelers." "Ok, just breath sir. Have you guys had any symptoms yet?" "Y-yes we both have" I couldn't breath. "Sir. Sir! I need you to breath for me everything will be ok" in the distance in the phone I heard the lady say "get Stephen strange on the line right now".

"Hello? You guys are travelers?" Stephen said "y-yes" "what's your names" "Jamal and Alex" "ok kid I need you to take deep breaths for me it'll be ok" "n-no i can't breath" I was getting dizzy and seeing stars. "Jamal take the phone"

"Hello Jamal? Alex? You ok?" "Alex!" Jamal yelled before I fell onto the ground hitting my head, I swear I saw Jamal smirk when he saw me fall. I was soon being greeted with my old friend darkness.