KAYLEE was happy that the person she talked to the most was gonna get they're first, that way it wouldn't be awkward.

time passed way quicker than she thought and was brought to the sound of a faint knock on the door, the girl jumped up from her place on the couch and made her way over to the door.

She opened the door to find a smiling Madeline.

She ran up to her and gave her a huge hug which Madeline happily excepted wrapping her own arms around Kaylee.

"hi mads, i cant believe we are finally meeting, your a lot shorter in person" she laughed.

"same, how are you?" maddy asked, bag in hand not having that much to carry because he mom had promised to drop stuff off at the hotel.

"I'm great and yourself?" Kaylee replied, "I'm great!!" Madeline replied back.

Kaylee grabbed Maddy's bag off of her shoulder offering to bring it upstairs into Kaylee's room which would be where she was sleeping tonight.

Madeline and Kaylee talked for about an hour and a half until they heard a knock on the door, they both jumped up excitedly wondering who was there now.

Both of the girls made their way downstaris and when Madeline opened the door Kaylee came face to face with the one and only Mason Thames.

Her mouth was agape, she didn't believe that he was in arms reach of her right now.

She snapped herself out of her thoughts running over to Mason tightly wrapping her arms around his torso.

"hi kaylee" he smiled into her hair.

"hi mason" she returned the smile.

Madeline was the one to break the awfully quiet silence.

"how was ur flight mason? safe?" maddy asked.

"great, what about yours?" mason asked.

"good thank you!" madeline said.

••

Everyone was at Kaylee's house by now, she enjoyed everyone's company.

She felt a lot more comfortable around them in real life than they were online.

Kaylee then opened her phone clicking on the Instagram icon, she decided to post the photos all of them took when they arrived.