Suspicions-Chapter 11

Start from the beginning

Ming: Huey...I do not please stop accusing things. I just need a hug right now.

She came up close to me and hugged me I hugged her back with one arm because I really don't want this girl touching me. She is mad obsese with me you can't miss it. She then took out an necklace from her pocket and give it to me to put on.

Ming: I wanted to put this on but I never gotten the chance to so can you help me?

Huey: Yeah sure I guess

She lift her hair up so that I could put the necklace on. I then saw a dragon tattoo in red on her neck. I still acted like I putting the necklace on so she wouldn't suspect anything. It was like a little red dragon tattoo on her neck. I never seen it before but it look mad familiar. Once I finished I removed my hands and she placed her hair back down and turned around facing me and smiled.

Ming: So you wanna hang tonight?

Huey: I got plans but I'll reschedule maybe

Ming: Sed what I mean? You always busy.

Huey: Well how you think I got all this?

Ming: By working duh

Huey: Exactly now you understand how busy I be because of "working". Try it

Ming: Well where you going?

Huey: just back to work to sign some papers and stuff.

I don't usually like lying but I never really been so honest with Ming. Sometimes I see her as a suspect I mean she just so suspicious at times and the way she always wanna be around me after I be mean to her so many times there obviously something not right here.

Ming: Okayyy well I'll text you later okay.

She kissed my neck and then left. Don't know what all that was about I think she was just wet for me again but I'm not with it. I texted Y/N to check up on her because as her partner I need to protect her and check up on her. Then I just chilled researching stuff on my computer until 6:50 hits.

Y/N's pov

It was now close to 7:00 Huey was gonna be here soon so I just cleaned up a bit. I did some research from the images Boss gave us to look at. These images is disgusting and disturbing as hell. It's an unknown restaurant that is very popular but only people with these type of masquerades can get in. And they are known for some type of dragon red symbol. Interesting, soon there was a knock on my door and I opened it.

Huey: Hey

Y/N: Hey, come in.

He walked in and took off his coat placing it on my other couch and then sat down next to me.

Huey: Found anything?

Y/N: Yeah I found the restaurant that boss was telling us about.

He looked at it and then looked very closely but I mean this time with curiosity.

Y/N: What's wrong?

Huey: I seen that symbol somewhere before I'm thinking about it tho.

Y/N: Like when? A couple days ago?

Huey: No....oh damn that dragon symbol was on Ming's neck

Y/N: Was it-

Huey: It was exactly red and looked exactly like that but smaller.

Y/N: Damn can I finish. But do you think she could be apart of this?

Huey: I don't know. I always thought of her as a suspect but also someone I be having sex with.

Y/N: Okayyy you don't have to rub it in.

Huey: Jealous much?

He says and started smirking. I swear this nigga is a flirt.

Y/N: Did you tell her anything?

Huey: Never. I always kept my identity secret but she always think I just be working a lot.

Y/N: I mean you do

Huey: Yeah at the agency she thinks I work for a business or something.

Y/N: Oh. What else you found out about her.

Huey: Nothing that was all. That was the first time I seen that on her neck.

Y/N: It was on the back of the neck?

Huey: Yeah. I'm guessing that's why she always wearing her hair down.

Y/N: I think she's apart of this. Maybe not the owner but maybe a undercover spy but trying to get information out of you.

Huey: I don't know. I don't think she really suspected me as anything but a normal guy she is madly obsessed with.

Y/N: Well. We gonna go out tomorrow and get an outfit for this restaurant the next day after tomorrow.

Huey: Gotcha. I'll pick you up somewhere around 12. I rather do things early.

Y/N: I can drive my own vehicle you know?

Huey: You got a lot of mouth for someone who just being generous and kind.

Y/N: Whatever Huey.

He brought his face closer to mines and pecked his lips on mines.

Huey: Good night. Send me the link tho

Y/N: O-Oh...Ok good night

That wasn't no damn real kiss. But it could've been something if he would just be fucking serious. He grabbed his stuff and left my residence. He knows he wants me he just playing asshole. I chuckled at myself and smiled putting my computer away and going straight to bed. It been a long experience today.

I hope things got interesting now because y'all thought I was just gonna make Ming an innocent wannabe in this bitch? Hell nah 😮‍💨 but anyways. How shopping is gonna go tomorrow find out 😏❤️ also I hope there no so many confusion in this story I be forgetting what I typed and I'll make sure to show what Ming looks like 😒