"Yes?" A tiny squeaky voice came and Regulus saw a little elf standing there, his mouth parted slightly while Kelly let out a soft laugh, "You are so dramatic, Reg!"

   Reg, again. He stared at her. She went forward towards the elf with a cheery smile, "Regulus meet Miss Winky and Miss Winky meet Mr. Regulus Black!"

   "You told my whole name!" Regulus whisper hissed to her. She waved her hand off and turned back to Winky, "He didn't have dinner tonight, he is hungry Winky, do you have anything to eat?"

   Winky smiled warmly and nodded going inside quickly. Meanwhile as Kelly turned to Regulus she was met with a deadpanned look as he crossed his arm, "What happened?"

    "I am not going to tolerate it anymore, you are making me sound like I am actually a starving beggar." Regulus said glaring at her. Oops. She blinked understandingly and looked up at him innocently, "Sorry, I didnt want to say like that, shall I say we are here to party?"

   He didnt know if that was actuall innocence or sarcasm. That girl was driving him insane. She pointed at the cozy table and chairs kept in a corner and asked if he'd like to sit. He didnt reply instead went to sit slouching on the chair slightly. She sat and felt his legs under the table, ofcourse he was much taller than her and his legs needed more space.

   He held a mundane look while she was smiling pleasantly looking around. Soon Winky arrived with a tray in her hands, Kelly saw she had only brought dessert, maybe nothing was left.

  "Thankyou, Winky." Kelly smiled as Winky set the plates on their table and left with a bow smiling. Regulus glanced at Kelly, as she slid her plate towards him, "Why are you giving it to me?"

   "Because I am not the one who hasn't eaten, We came here for you." She smiled and he pursed his lips looking down slowly beginning to eat slightly feeling awkward as he was eating alone and she was watching him, occasionally. He cleared his throat softly, looking up at her, "You can also eat, I dont want to eat alone."

   A smile crept on her face, "No, you should eat, its alright. If you are feeling flustered because of me, I can look away."

   "I am not feeling flustered!"

   "Geez, chill." She chuckled whispering "You get defensive so quick."

   She saw how he quietened, maybe she upset him. Buckling up a little courage she reached forward to take a spoon from the plate and took a bite, he watched her. She raised an eyebrow playfully, "Happy now?"

   "Very." He replied sarcastically. She let out a soft laugh again and this time he liked the sound of it. A very tiny smile threatened to form on his face as he stole a glance at her, her eyes were threatening to shut and she was biting back a yawn.

    "You know," Kelly began to resist falling asleep, "Other than Winky there are a lot of elves here, but they dont come out, I dont know why. When I was kid I wanted to meet them all because Elves amazed me, so I came here everyday but only Winky was here everytime, she is a such a sweetheart, you know. She even remembers my birthday, she makes a chocolate truffle cake everytime because I said I liked it."

    She talked on and on and for the first time ever he wasn't irritated. He listened to her senseless rambling, and as much as he would hate to admit it to himself, he was purposely eating slow, just to listen her talk more and that stupid laugh she let out at the end of her talking before it again began. He liked the sound of it.

   "I love ice skating, every winter break Maisie and I go to an ice skating park near our homes. One day we were ice skating and Maisie told me a guys was staring at me for too long, if you ask me he was a cute guy but Maisie said he could be a serial killer. We went home immediately and the next day that guy was at my house!"