𝐢 ー first encounter

Start from the beginning

A male with black hair, whose wavy bangs were swept to the right. And a male with sunflower blonde hair, middle-parted.

Perhaps these were the two newly recruited members, you thought to yourself but decided to keep quiet.

"Took you guys long enough," Draken mumbled and walked to the trio to check the bags they had in hand. He checked them one by one, then stopped at the male with black hair. The smaller male opened the bag wider to let Draken see properly what was inside.

"I've never seen this kind of onigiri before, what's this?" the giant then grabbed the rice ball from the bag and inspected it. You admit, you almost laughed at how ignorant he sounded.

"Fish egg onigiri, you know, ikura. Ikura are fish eggs, with the color orange. It looks like water beads, when you eat it, it's watery. It's very tasty," The black-haired male replied to his question. Cocking his head to the side with a grin, his earrings swaying to where he tilted his head.

Draken only mumbled, hm okay then, before grabbing the rice ball and a carton of orange juice from the other male.

"These were the ones I was talking about earlier." The tall male pointed at the two with his thumb before sitting on the ground and unwrapping the rice ball from its plastic wrapper.

"Ah, Kokonoi and Seishu." You nodded and looked at them. You gave them a slight bow, "It's nice to meet you two. My name is (name)."

"Nice to meet you too-" the sunflower blonde male got cut off by his friend.

"Hey, aren't you the girl who's behind my seat? Like back-left?" He asked amusement was plastered on his face as he looked at you.

You raised your eyebrows at his question, mouth slightly gapped as you try to remember who was sitting front-left of you. You know his name, yes, because Draken told you earlier. But,

"I don't.. Recall who sits in front of me." You muttered, turning your head to Draken, seeking help but he only deadpanned.

"What do you even remember?" He asked, rolling his eyes at you.

"Their names, you told me earlier. Kokonoi Hajime and Seishu Inui. My birthday, my name, your name." You exaggerated the word your, as you rolled your eyes back at the male.

"Fuckwit."

"Hmph."

"Someone is actually arguing with the vice president.." Inui sweatdropped at the two right in front of him. Especially at you, who's visibly smaller than your enemy at the moment.

"Bet you don't even know which is which. Do you know which is Koko, and which is inui?"

"Hey Mikey, I have more dorayaki.~" The woman then turned to the other male, ignoring Draken's presence while
Mikey gladly accepted the snack with his eyes shining in joy.

"HEY." The vice president yelled in annoyance while you continuously ignored his existence. The others chuckled at the rare sight of the tall male being childish.

"Hey, is she a part of toman?" Inui then turned to Takemichi. The first division captain shook his head and replied,

"The three of them are childhood friends. Draken and (name) went to the same school, 7th middle school. Draken acquainted her with Mikey, which lead them to being childhood friends. One that Mikey trusts the most." The 1st division captain explained.

"You seem close with her too though?" Kokonoi then took his turn to ask.

"She's close with toman, like most of us. Her seeing us is like a daily routine. I'm sure you'll be close with her too in no time, she's easy to get along with."

"I'm sure you'll get along with her Koko. You go to the same school as her." Inui nudged his friend's shoulder, letting out a soft chuckle.

"Shut up, you're in the same school as we are. Besides, she doesn't even recall she sits behind me."

The girl who was secretly listening to their conversation could only lie low on her face from humiliation as well as guilt. How could she not remember such a thing? She asked herself. Draken who was watching only sneered at her embarrassment.

"Anyways.." Hajime sighed out his words as he showed you the plastic bag he was holding, telling you to choose what you want. "We didn't expect a girl would come and visit us, Ms. (Last name) so, there are no girly snacks, unfortunately. We can go back and buy you some though?"

You shook your head as well as your hands, "No need. I'm completely fine with anything." You then picked a melon pan from the bag.

"Very considerate. Like how you are in school." The male with black hair snickered and turned back to his friend.

He's been watching me, he knows me. I should really consider paying attention to my classmates sometimes. You thought to yourself and chuckled awkwardly as a reply to his statement.

"I'm surprised you know vastly about her." Inui chuckled, but Kokonoi only shrugged.

"Our seats are near, we do group works in the same team. She has focused her studies more than on the people around her. Hey, she was the one who unexpectedly ran for the relay during our sports festival, remember?" Inui's eyes widened at his friend's words, jaw almost fall apart.

"She was that person?" He asked, Kokonoi nodded.

"The one who went second place?" Koko nodded again.

"Damn.." The sunflower blonde-haired muttered, covering his mouth in utter shock.

"I should take school seriously sometimes." The male said.

Meanwhile, Kokonoi solely chuckled at his friend's words. Sipping at the straw of his drink, orange juice, he answered.

"What made you realize that all of the sudden? ー I can see how much you pique interest in her Inupi, that's cute."

First chapter so far.
I hope y'all enjoyed.
:')